Gerald Henderson

Hangman

Hansbrough was quote by the AP to be "laughing: about the incident shortly after the game...

I read that, and if I thought someone had purposedly taken a cheapshot at me, let's just say I wouldn't be in a laughing mood.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw it on SportsCenter and I will give Henderson the benefit of the doubt. I've played a lot of ball and when you're going to block someone and their shot is altered before you get there, your arm motion can look very funny. Henderson had his palm open when he went in, which tells me he was looking for the block. I think he came in wanting to either block the shot or make sure Hansbrough didn't get it off, but I just don't think he meant to hit him in the nose that hard.

Just saw the replays on ESPN. Sure wish I could agree with you RP, it looks pretty bad. The way that Henderson looks down at Hansbrough right after the play and then steps away makes me think it was intentional. When you hit someone that hard in the face, you know you made that much contact, my first reaction if I did not intentionally do it would be to go toward the player to try and help him up, not walk away. Especially if you say that this is not the type of character Henderson is. He no doubt meant to foul him extremely hard.

Did anyone just see that new angle on SportsCenter?

Pretty incriminating against Henderson. Unless players are blocking shots with their elbows nowadays.

There are three angles....two of which you can't really see...one of which is quite plain there was no intention....heck, even the teams are over it for now...there are more important worries in just a couple days.

There are three angles....two of which you can't really see...one of which is quite plain there was no intention....heck, even the teams are over it for now...there are more important worries in just a couple days.

Exactly. Like what's for dinner? :D :D

The angle that I saw was from behind the opposite end of the floor toward the left corner.

What a raw deal he got... Definite accident on the hit on Hansbrough and now he's suspended one game.

Pathetic.

Raw deal???

That play was intential, I would have paid too see Hansborough get up and knocked henderson out could for the crap he pulled. I bet he wouldn't have to worry about him doinig it again. That was low!!!