Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

pccatsmom

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by pccatsmom

  1. What is the date for the first round of playoff's?
  2. Yes it is true, it was blocked. Great defense by the PC team.
  3. When is the date of the playoff's for PC? Will this be played at Harrison since they lost to Franklin Friday night?
  4. What are the dates for the Playoff's?
  5. Do you know any of the PC or Bourbon Co. Coaches personally??? Ill take PC by 14.
  6. #2/20 For Pendleton County. Clay Eshman for 4A
  7. Pendleton w 1 lost 2, Look forward to Friday night should be a good game.
  8. Who will win this one? I am taking PC by 14.
  9. Yeah he is. He's usually at all the Wildcats games.
  10. I look for Campbells D to take control of this game.. Camels win 21 to 7
  11. Yes, number three is junior Ryan Stegman
  12. PC to win. Go Wildcats..... You can do it.
  13. Pendleton by 2 touchdowns I like this, let's root them on to victory. I think they are pumped, first home game PC Wildcats will win.
  14. In the endzone at Campbell County there are 2 lines the line that is out of bounds is the first one. I talked to a player who saw the film and said it was out of bounds.... either way I don't think it would have changed the game I was just curious... Thanks.
  15. Not sure about north or south but it was in the right endzone if your sitting in the stands.
  16. cjtank74: Do you know the kids in PC, are you there? We have baseball teams playing right now that they are not a school sport but they love baseball. Soccer team which has several kids on it, and then there is cross country, plus some kids just want to play one sport, basketball. That is there business. I don't think it is called laziness. Positive attitude is what you should use on bluegrass preps.
  17. I strongly disagree with this point, the facemask rule is legitimate rule, grabbing a facemask could result in a serious injury and is unpreventable by the recepiant.... if you dont wannna get earhold then keep your head on a swivle and pay attention. That is part of the game that makes it football, ask anyone who plays high school football they have to love the contact and intensity. None the less still a penelty and is a dumb play.
  18. Im going to agree with 94 camel on this one, but I was wondering if anyone happened to get a good look at touchdown catch in the second quarter by a Campbell County reciever, from where I was at it looked to be out of the back of the endzone.... Did anyone get a good look at it???
  19. Does any one have any general information on the Henry County team this year????
  20. Pendleton will suprise a few teams this year.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.