Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton County v. Bourbon County Predictions

Who wins 29 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins

    • Bourbon County
      31%
    • Pendleton County
      68%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Any thoughts on this district battle?

I think Pendleton comes out on top in this game by a touchdown, this one will be close throughout with Pendleton scoring on a late pass play!

I will go with Bourbon Co., by 6 pts.. Goodluck Colonels!

I look for this one to be a close one with Bourbon County winning by 7.

PC is scrappy and will out physical BC. I take PC by 14

Bourbon is much more gifted.... But Pendleton puts up more of a fight.

Bourbon has a nice young QB.

After losing to the MOST classless school in Kentucky, PC will bounce back with a win.

 

PC-20

BC-7

Pendleton Co. 22-14.

This will be a good one but I look for Bourbon Co. to win they have far better athletes than Pendleton co. Also Bourbon Co has the better coaches.:fire::fire:

I would not give the coaching advantage to either one, I would venture to say not many people with 15 kids could do much better than PC.

I would not give the coaching advantage to either one, I would venture to say not many people with 15 kids could do much better than PC.

I can agree with that.

This will be a good one but I look for Bourbon Co. to win they have far better athletes than Pendleton co. Also Bourbon Co has the better coaches.:fire::fire:

 

Do you know any of the PC or Bourbon Co. Coaches personally???

Ill take PC by 14.

Got Bourbon? :lol:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.