Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton/Ludlow Friday 9 28

How wins? 10 members have voted

  1. 1. How wins?

    • Pendleton County
      60%
    • Ludlow
      40%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who will win this one? I am taking PC by 14.

How is Pendelton doing this year?

 

Either way I think Ludlow breaks their 3 game losing streak and gets back on the winning side of things after this game...

Ludlow 22-20.

  • Author
How is Pendelton doing this year?

 

Either way I think Ludlow breaks their 3 game losing streak and gets back on the winning side of things after this game...

 

 

Pendleton w 1 lost 2, Look forward to Friday night should be a good game.

I still think Ludlow's injuries will keep them out of this one. I haven't seen PC play this year but heard they have some good sized kids. Even still, I am taking PC

 

Ludlow 14

Pendleton 27

PC 35

Ludlow 14

PC 35

Ludlow 14

 

I know the young men at PC would be proud to see this

My loyalty requires me to go with the Panthers in this game. My hope is that they will make an attempt to run the ball, which has not been the case in any past games.

My loyalty requires me to go with the Panthers in this game. My hope is that they will make an attempt to run the ball, which has not been the case in any past games.

 

PC's run defense is usually solid. They're problem lately has been getting to the QB, so if Ludlow wants to win this game, it's going to have to be through the air. PC is also getting 2 injured DB's back tonight, so passing isn't going to be all that easy either. I'm still taking PC.

My loyalty requires me to go with the Panthers in this game. My hope is that they will make an attempt to run the ball, which has not been the case in any past games.

 

I think that is one of the main reasons why they lost the Dayton game. They were to pass happy to start the game, and if would have just mixed in more runs in that game early, they could have gotten a decent lead I think...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.