Franklin County/ Pendleton County Predictions

sportanalyst$

Who wins?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Pendleton is not bad probably better than Western Hills, and better up front than Frankfort. I think the Flyers should win easily, but Pendleton should not be taken lightly.

That's funny before the Frankfort game you were talking about they had the best line they had in years.

Pigman.......I was telling the truth then and I am telling the truth now. This years FHS line is the best I have ever seen them have. Just Pendleton has 3 kids who are pretty good, Better IMHO than what the flyers seen last week out of FHS.

This isn't the best line FHS has ever had period. Are you kidding me? No way. Even though they are a very decent hard working line, this is with all due repsect not the best FHS line ever.

Back to County...County wins by 40+ on homecoming.

Huge night for Metcalf, Thompson airs it out:thumb:

Bring home the victory Flyers.

Since this thread has strayed so far from the subject I will throw in my 2 cents worth and guess no one on this thread saw Lynn Harris or Jeff Wiard play back in the old days for Coach Webb!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now can we please return to the original subject and start a"best line ever at FHS thread?"

Go FCHS!!!!

Go FHS!!!!

:thumb:

Pigman.......I was telling the truth then and I am telling the truth now. This years FHS line is the best I have ever seen them have. Just Pendleton has 3 kids who are pretty good, Better IMHO than what the flyers seen last week out of FHS.

Which three kids are u talking about??