Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Franklin County/ Pendleton County Predictions

Who wins? 42 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Franklin Co.
      78%
    • Pendleton Co.
      21%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Any predictions for this game? The Flyers coming off a huge rivalry game win! Im going with the Flyers by 35 or more!

Flyers take this victory by 40. Good game for Metcalf, Thompson gets some more passing yards.

Pendleton is not bad probably better than Western Hills, and better up front than Frankfort. I think the Flyers should win easily, but Pendleton should not be taken lightly.

Pendleton is not bad probably better than Western Hills, and better up front than Frankfort. I think the Flyers should win easily, but Pendleton should not be taken lightly.

 

That's funny before the Frankfort game you were talking about they had the best line they had in years.

Pigman.......I was telling the truth then and I am telling the truth now. This years FHS line is the best I have ever seen them have. Just Pendleton has 3 kids who are pretty good, Better IMHO than what the flyers seen last week out of FHS.

Pigman.......I was telling the truth then and I am telling the truth now. This years FHS line is the best I have ever seen them have. Just Pendleton has 3 kids who are pretty good, Better IMHO than what the flyers seen last week out of FHS.

 

This isn't the best line FHS has ever had period. Are you kidding me? No way. Even though they are a very decent hard working line, this is with all due repsect not the best FHS line ever.

 

 

Back to County...County wins by 40+ on homecoming.

 

Huge night for Metcalf, Thompson airs it out:thumb:

 

Bring home the victory Flyers.

Since this thread has strayed so far from the subject I will throw in my 2 cents worth and guess no one on this thread saw Lynn Harris or Jeff Wiard play back in the old days for Coach Webb!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

 

Now can we please return to the original subject and start a"best line ever at FHS thread?"

Go FCHS!!!!

Go FHS!!!!

:thumb:

I'll say FC by 14 in this one. They must avoid a letdown after 2 rivalry games. What kind of offense does Pendelton run now?

  • Author

Pendleton has a good looking running back and run out of the I-Formation! Depth is a problem for the Wildcats as they only have around 20 players total!

Pigman.......I was telling the truth then and I am telling the truth now. This years FHS line is the best I have ever seen them have. Just Pendleton has 3 kids who are pretty good, Better IMHO than what the flyers seen last week out of FHS.

 

 

 

Which three kids are u talking about??

Anyone know if Dearborn is still at Pendelton? Principal? Coach?

Anyone know if Dearborn is still at Pendelton? Principal? Coach?

 

 

He is the assistant principal

He is a great guy. He was my Middle School Coach many years ago. Hope he is doing well.:thumb:

He is a great guy. He was my Middle School Coach many years ago. Hope he is doing well.:thumb:

 

 

Yeah he is. He's usually at all the Wildcats games.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.