Who is in line to be the next coach at CovCath?

Why would Yeagle apply?

He begain coaching in (I think) 1985 or 1986. This puts him about 20 years in to the KY retirment system. 7 more years to go. Leaving the public schools will hurt his retirement. And CCHs retirement isnt much. So he will be in the public school system.

If he was going to coach anywhere, maybe Lloyd would be a more serious choice. Lucas was under his staff for some time and Mike could possibly call him and see what the current situation is like out there at Lloyd. Maybe Lloyd is a good job, maybe not - I seriously dont know.

Just throwing another idea out there.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would Yeagle apply?

He begain coaching in (I think) 1985 or 1986. This puts him about 20 years in to the KY retirment system. 7 more years to go. Leaving the public schools will hurt his retirement. And CCHs retirement isnt much. So he will be in the public school system.

If he was going to coach anywhere, maybe Lloyd would be a more serious choice. Lucas was under his staff for some time and Mike could possibly call him and see what the current situation is like out there at Lloyd. Maybe Lloyd is a good job, maybe not - I seriously dont know.

Just throwing another idea out there.

That is why I asked the question if the new coach would need to be in the building. If the answer to that question is NO, it opens up the pool quite a bit.

That is why I asked the question if the new coach would need to be in the building. If the answer to that question is NO, it opens up the pool quite a bit.

I'm 99.99% sure the new coach will have to be in the building. KY1234 raises a solid argument against him applying although I've heard he is interested.

That and 75 cents.....