Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who is in line to be the next coach at CovCath?

Featured Replies

Early last week, I was told that Wolfe hadn't even applied and this person would know whether he did or not. A earlier poster asked the same question.

 

The person who told me Wolfe applied, was one of the candidates for the job. I'll take his word on it.

  • Replies 243
  • Views 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Help your neighbor pick up their tree branches" Walk tonight in Ft. Thomas.
Better wait 'til all the branches finish dropping!

 

 

Okay, return to normal programming. ;)

I know a coach at Ryle and he said that Wolfe applied at Cov Cath. Dave Brossart is a very nice guy and that is all i know about him. At one point he was coaching football somewhere in Ohio and teaching at Cov Cath. Next year he left Cov Cath to become the head coaching job( I think this is the same year that Rodenberg came to Cov Cath). I really wanted Wolfe since he knew and played for Cov Cath in the early 90 and wanted a Colonel to come back to Cov Cath but Brossart would be a good fit there too. The only thing that i dont like about Brossart which really isnt anything big is that he went to Beechwood for high school. But we should know tommrrow night for sure

I closed this because I am getting ready to make a formal announcement.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.