Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ColonelNation32

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ColonelNation32

  1. Yeah your right you know what you are talking about! Next time everyone ask frank!!!
  2. I believe that their is a issue how old he is! Also he is behind in school!
  3. There is a reason why Cov Cath didn't take this guy! I don't think it is smart on New Cath part!
  4. Any news to whom he hired on his staff?
  5. I think there is only two position that are for sure for CCH next year! Cole and Andy Flood! You can go big and you can go small with this team next year.
  6. Any news to who he hired?
  7. Who do you think your starting five for your school will be next year?
  8. Any update on his staff?
  9. Any update in who Eddie hired to his staff?
  10. Where will he coach next year?
  11. They have spring practice two weeks after basketball is over! So it would have to happen soon before that!
  12. Any word who he has hired to coach on his staff?
  13. Who will he bring on as his assistant? What type of offense will he run? What type of defense will he run?
  14. I believe Cov Cath demands you to win more than Dixie. I believe it was just the wrong time for Coach Brossart to coach at Cov Cath for many of reasonings
  15. Cov Cath should never lose to New Cath in football!
  16. I say you go with Chase Floyd! Go with someone young that can build Boone back up!
  17. I think it was a very good idea that Cov Cath and Dave Wirth went separte ways! The following is why I believe that! 1) 0-10 against Highlands. Never made it past Highlands in the playoffs. Not a valid reason IMO and wasn't a reason with the administration. NO ONE beat Highlands the past 8 years except for a few GCL teams and a talented Collins team It's a total valid reason! Cov Cath has the most talent of any school in NKY! Losing to Highlands because they are in better shape and better coached is not an excuses! When you win you get more kids to your school+ more people wanting to donate to school! 2) No big wins. ( Expect for Johnson Central if you believe thats a good win!) Yes- I would call those big wins- especially a couple years ago whe everyone expected JC to win state if they got past Highlands. I'd say beating this years 6A runner up classifies as a big win. Could go on and on but I'm tired already. I say one win against Johnson Central is a good win! Dixie game isn't a good win! Cov Cath should beat Dixie every year! 3) You always heard his name when a new position came about. ( used car salesman. Always looking for the next best thing.) Yes- and this part was (IMO) one of the reasons he's not at Cov Cath. I think everyone has the right to check out their options- unfortunately it's a small fraternity of coaches and admins who talk It's okay to apply but when you apply for every job every year is not okay! Just shows your not happy at your school. 5) It was believe that he didn't like people playing other sports. Would work with them. This is not true. If it were you wouldn't see all the football players you see out on the Baseball or Track teams He didn't like working with kids playing different sports in the off season! He expect you to be at Football all the time! 6) A lot of players weren't playing based on Coach Wirth Well duh- I imagine a lot of players WERE playing based on Coach Wirth too One player was there to play for Wirth! I know a lot of people didn't like playing for him and his staff !
  18. I would with the Team Cov Cath had!
  19. If what people are saying on here is all Coach Wirth needed to do is change two coaches, we wouldnt be having this talk if he made those changes. I guess friendships is more important then supporting your family! I dont wish anyone to lose their job and I wish him nothing but good luck finding something!
  20. Dixie wont be good for 3 years! They lose a lot from this years team!
  21. I say Dixie and Grant County are wins!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.