Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Was Dave Wirth fired, or did he resign?

Featured Replies

Please explain.

 

I am hearing both.

 

It really depends on who is telling the story but again I want to put it out to you members more in the know than me.

  • Replies 97
  • Views 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please explain.

 

I am hearing both.

 

It really depends on who is telling the story but again I want to put it out to you members more in the know than me.

 

Came to a mutual agreement. He's still on staff as a teacher so far as I know

Came to a mutual agreement.

That means fired.

I have heard what some others have said, that it was a "mutual" (wink, wink) agreement. AKA: "You have a choice, which form do you want to sign?"

Came to a mutual agreement. He's still on staff as a teacher so far as I know

 

 

That's always weird to me.

That's always weird to me.

 

He is under contract to teach to the end of the year.

When Brossart was let go he continued to teach to the end of the year

Wow. Sorry to hear that .

Does it matter?

It was time for him to move on.

  • Author
Does it matter?

It was time for him to move on.

 

Yes the truth matters.

Bigger question to me is why now, why not when season ended?

  • Author
Bigger question to me is why now, why not when season ended?

 

Roger that. :sssh:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.