Everything posted by coach1980
-
Gage Tucker OL Scott High School Class Of 2017
Coach Woolley had it on his phone at one time . I will ask.
-
Gage Tucker OL Scott High School Class Of 2017
Yes. He finished up in bcpwfl in 7th.
-
CBS top 5 non pro football plays of the year.
Cool !!
-
Gage Tucker OL Scott High School Class Of 2017
Yes . The Ross boys from Ryle and Tucker from Scott grew up playing in the same program in bcpwfl in the younger years . Coached by many of the same coaches .
-
Top linemen in NKY
I agree his conditioning was lacking later part of the season . He had been sidelined several weeks without practice or play with an injury in the Conner game . I wish he had been on the field as well , the end of the last game . Not sure the true outcome would have been different, but his competitive drive and size could of played a factor. I am glad for him , he has one more year.
-
Top linemen in NKY
Scott should utilize him on both sides of the line next season .
-
Top returning players in NKY for next season
Nelson Perrin as a Junior and Gage Tucker as a Senior at Scott High School . Both these youngmen will be huge leaders in very different roles.
-
Scott vs Johnson Central - 4A Region 4 Final 11-20-15
Should be a good game . Both teams should be ready for a good night. I hope Scott can keep this historic season going !!
-
Roll Call: Where will you be on Friday night?
Eagle Stadium in Taylor Mill ky . Taking in History !! Go Scott Eagles !! Good Luck !!
-
Scott 28 Ashland 18
I have said back in spring and early summer . I think the Eagles have a shot of going undefeated in district and deep in playoffs. I even said what are the chances they fight for a state title. I still stand by my pre season prediction . This team is under everyones radar . They have the potential to be the dark horse in 4A.
-
Scott 28 Ashland 18
Great point !! AGREED
-
Scott vs Johnson Central - 4A Region 4 Final 11-20-15
Scott by 8.
-
4A Darkhorses
I have said it before on previous threads in late spring and summer. The Scott Eagles have a shot to go undefeated in district and sneak up on teams in the playoffs. They are my choice still as "The dark Horse ".
-
Bluegrasspreps' Class 4A Football Playoff Preview
Alright. Thanks. Was not positive on how that "would " play out "IF "...
-
Ashland at Scott
The way everyone is talking ..Ashland shouldn't even practice at all this week. They have this game already in the bag. They should just relax and watch film on J.C.
-
Bluegrasspreps' Class 4A Football Playoff Preview
If Scott pulls the upset victory over Ashland , and advances to the next round ? Will the next round be at Scott Eagle stadium or on the road ?
-
Ashland at Scott
24 to 13 Scott moves on to the Next one !!
-
Bourbon County at Ashland Blazer Predictions
Bourbon County has the capability to make this a closer game , then many are anticipating. I will be watching for the game updates tonight . It could be a great game . Good luck to both !
-
Gage Tucker OL Scott High School Class Of 2017
Wow !! Bench him..they can win without him . Encouraging !! Thanks.
-
Conner at Ryle 10/16/15
I think Ryle by 2 touchdowns .
-
Gage Tucker OL Scott High School Class Of 2017
I agree . You use hands more on defense. I was shocked by the explanation he recieved . I think maybe his time off they like the way someone stepped up ?
-
Gage Tucker OL Scott High School Class Of 2017
Was informed today . If released he will be used on some on defense . They are wanting to keep him healthy for playoffs. He has always been a big part of oline ? I am shocked , but maybe the coach is confident moving forward with the current oline he has for the remainder of this year and next. The younger guys have done a good job in Gage 's abscence ? He is crushed by the decision . But it will all workout in the end . The majority of the colleges showing him attention , has liked him as Oline . (Louisville mainly).
-
Cooper vs Boone County Predictions
Cooper 's night !
-
Gage Tucker OL Scott High School Class Of 2017
Not sure ? Sounded a little odd to me as well .
-
Gage Tucker OL Scott High School Class Of 2017
Gage returns back to doctor on Friday morning . Hope for a release to start playing Friday night. Rumor is with a release , coach may keep him out. We are hoping for his sake , he gets the release . He has been working hard in Theropy and is progressing well .