Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Roll Call: Where will you be on Friday night?

Featured Replies

Give a shout out and let us know what game you will be attending!

 

I am hoping to catch the CovCath/Highlands game. :ylsuper:

  • Replies 112
  • Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In Paris, KY cheering on those Mighty, Mighty Tigers!!!

Union watching the Pioneers beat the Jags.

Colonels @ Birds.

I wish I had a ticket to the T-Male game. I'm kinda feelin like Shooter in the hospital wearing the straight jacket. I'll have to listen to the game on the Philco.

Danville watching the Ads and Eagles

Raleigh, NC

 

I will be depending on BGP to keep me up to date on scores.

Bulldog stadium to watch John Hardin vs Shelby County.

CovCath v highlands

Blue/White night in Brooksville. :lol2: Its basketball season!!

At the CAM watching Belfry/Lawrence Co.

At home working on papers due on Monday, but I'll be listening to to the Male /Trinity game via radio.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.