Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Roll Call: Where will you be on Friday night?

Featured Replies

In Fort Thomas at David Cecil Memorial Stadium watching the Bluebirds and the Colonels. Hopefully at my usual playoff spot, 50 yd line 3 rows from the top, but the I would love to have to sit somewhere else because it is packed with fans.

 

Go Birds!!

 

BTW, Saturday I will be @ Mason High School in Ohio for the Colerain Cardinals vs the Elder Panthers.

 

Go Cards!!

  • Replies 112
  • Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If I can I plan on going to see Danville play but only if the wife lets me. To her football season is over.

In Fort Thomas at David Cecil Memorial Stadium watching the Bluebirds and the Colonels. Hopefully at my usual playoff spot, 50 yd line 3 rows from the top, but the I would love to have to sit somewhere else because it is packed with fans.

 

Go Birds!!

 

 

BTW, Saturday I will be @ Mason High School in Ohio for the Colerain Cardinals vs the Elder Panthers.

 

Go Cards!!

 

Nice little weekend, maybe bed bath and beyond?... I don't know if we have time.

Admiral Stadium watching the LCA Eagles do work!!!!!

David Cecil stadium, 10 bleachers up between 40 and 50 yard line to the north end of the field.

I don't think it's any surprise where I'll be. ;)

Toyota Stadium, watching Scott Co run wild on Lafayette defense.

In Louisville on the basketball court, Fox Creek vs LCHE. It's basketball season babe!:thumb:

I will be sitting @ home with 3 little kids ages 5/3/1 while the wife is out of town. LOL! :isurrender::deadhorse:

At the Youngblood household watching high school football on ESPN. :banana:

Hopefully watching it on nkysports.com.

I will be sitting @ home with 3 little kids ages 5/3/1 while the wife is out of town. LOL! :isurrender::deadhorse:

 

HOLY COW!!! You're gonna need help!

 

pope.jpg

In Fort Thomas hoping to see the JV players for highlands getting some playing time

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.