Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Roll Call: Where will you be on Friday night?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 112
  • Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In Union KY, hoping not to have to watch a slop fest.

I will be sitting @ home with 3 little kids ages 5/3/1 while the wife is out of town. LOL! :isurrender::deadhorse:

 

Enjoy these times, bro. Trust me.

Louisville Male High School

Enjoy these times, bro. Trust me.

@Clyde I sure am! Its one of the main reasons I stepped away from being an AD. I basically missed my 5 year being a little kid, didn't get to enjoy him being a little one.

In Ft Thomas watching the Colonels and Bluebirds.

GO COLONELS

I'll be in Owensboro watching the Purples!

@Clyde I sure am! Its one of the main reasons I stepped away from being an AD. I basically missed my 5 year being a little kid, didn't get to enjoy him being a little one.

 

There's a stretch of years when my knowledge of NKY high school sports went way down because I had 3 youngsters at home. Miss those days sometimes.

I think it will be date night for me with my bride. I'll await reports.

As a former Juggernaut, I am excited for my alma mater squaring off with NCC. But I think I am headed to watch the Scott Eagles upset Johnson Central!

I'm on the fence between Blueboys and Birds or Scott and Johnson Central? I know what I will see in Ft Thomas, not sure if Scott can pull this off or not and I am really pulling for them

I'll be at 7 and 8 year old basketball practice, Who has practice on friday night during football playoffs? :banghead: Is the SK Cooper game gonna have a webcast or live feed?

Dragon Stadium for South Oldham vs Fern Creek! Weather will be a little cool but a great night for football.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.