Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Roll Call: Where will you be on Friday night?

Featured Replies

[ATTACH]53231[/ATTACH]

 

Would love to take in a game here.

  • Replies 112
  • Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shelby County @ John Hardin cheering on my Rockets!!

Edited by JacobCarey5530
grammar

  • Author
Little Mentschie and I will be in Fort Thomas to watch the Birds check the box....again. Sadly.

 

"Just what makes that little old ant think he can move that rubber tree plant?"

 

Man, where are your high hopes???

Tiger Stadium as the E'town Panthers come to town. Hopefully, it is a short visit and a Caldwell win. Want to see a semi final here next week.

I'll be in the Fort and on the fence line with my mini me. Cov Cath vs. Highlands is always a great HS football atmosphere.

"Just what makes that little old ant think he can move that rubber tree plant?"

 

Man, where are your high hopes???

 

I'm neither little, old, nor an ant. :cool:

Little Mentschie and I will be in Fort Thomas to watch the Birds check the box....again. Sadly.

 

I'll get ahold of you tomorrow if I will be making the trip out there.

At the intersection of KY 242 and 31W...Richpond, KY watching my FS Wildcats (David) vs. South Warren (Goliath). Had FS lost last week I would have gone up the Natcher to watch Owensboro vs. BG

Eagle Stadium in Taylor Mill ky . Taking in History !! Go Scott Eagles !! Good Luck !!

Trinity @ Male but would love to see DeSales @ CAL

War Memorial Stadium on Coach Mac Drive in Mayfield.. Should be a packed house and a dandy of a football game..

Making my first trip to historic Rhea Stadium for Bethlehem-Russellville.

I'm going to be at Male to watch the Bulldogs play Trinity---------which for some reason is the same venue for the last 4 or 5 times these two have played. (At least it seems that way.)

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.