Gage Tucker OL Scott High School Class Of 2017

coach1980

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Looks like a very powerful kid and personally, it looks like he is a better NT than a OT. One thing I do want to point out for constructive criticism is his foot work. If he can work on his foot work, I think he would be a heck of a player anywhere on the line.

Great athlete though. I hope to see more from him this year and even more so in his senior season.

Looks like a very powerful kid and personally, it looks like he is a better NT than a OT. One thing I do want to point out for constructive criticism is his foot work. If he can work on his foot work, I think he would be a heck of a player anywhere on the line.

Great athlete though. I hope to see more from him this year and even more so in his senior season.

Thanks so much for the advice and encouragement !!! We appreciate it !!!

• 4 weeks later...
I think some of his issues with his foot work is his size of feet . He has a size 20. He continues to work hard to improve his agility and strength as well as his foot work.

This young man already has a D1 frame and strength. His priority should be the agility and footwork as he heads into the important Junior Season. NKY would love to see one of the locals go big time, so please push the field work.

• 2 weeks later...
Gage has had several Camp invites and that is it , due to NCAA rules until September. With his work ethic and leadership, and ability this young man will go to a big D1 school. Great for the program.

I think he will make it to a college football program but it takes a lot to get to a D1 program.

I think he will make it to a college football program but it takes a lot to get to a D1 program.

I agree, it does take a lot to go D1 . I would be proud to see him at any level , but I can say confidently Gage has the potential and their are some big name schools peeking at the door... That's all I can say .... If you know what I mean

Relating to my previous comment "good God".... This young man looks to be very strong but my only concerns is his fundamentals and footwork. due to the fact he is only a sophomore, he has time to work on his footwork, but it will need to be done quickly if he plans to make it in college.

I agree, it does take a lot to go D1 . I would be proud to see him at any level , but I can say confidently Gage has the potential and their are some big name schools peeking at the door... That's all I can say .... If you know what I mean

When this boy was a child, he was a man child! Good kid with great potential!

• 2 weeks later...

As long as this young man works hard in the off season, progresses with his footwork, and gets the grades in the classroom, I don't see why he should have any trouble getting a look from a good/high level school. Anyone know his stats? Age/height/weight. GPA. I understand he is class of 2017 but has he taken the ACT? SAT?

Edited by Dictator73
Spelling