Gage Tucker OL Scott High School Class Of 2017

coach1980

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UK has finally invited Gage to a game . They contacted this afternoon .He has been invited to the October 15th game against Auburn . ������

Make sure you go that one. That will be a great environment.

Gage returns back to doctor on Friday morning . Hope for a release to start playing Friday night. Rumor is with a release , coach may keep him out.

We are hoping for his sake , he gets the release . He has been working hard in Theropy and is progressing well .

Gage returns back to doctor on Friday morning . Hope for a release to start playing Friday night. Rumor is with a release , coach may keep him out.

We are hoping for his sake , he gets the release . He has been working hard in Theropy and is progressing well .

Why would they not let him play if he is medically released to do so?

Why would they not let him play if he is medically released to do so?

Was informed today . If released he will be used on some on defense . They are wanting to keep him healthy for playoffs. He has always been a big part of oline ? I am shocked , but maybe the coach is confident moving forward with the current oline he has for the remainder of this year and next. The younger guys have done a good job in Gage 's abscence ? He is crushed by the decision . But it will all workout in the end . The majority of the colleges showing him attention , has liked him as Oline . (Louisville mainly).

Was informed today . If released he will be used on some on defense . They are wanting to keep him healthy for playoffs. He has always been a big part of oline ? I am shocked , but maybe the coach is confident moving forward with the current oline he has for the remainder of this year and next. The younger guys have done a good job in Gage 's abscence ? He is crushed by the decision . But it will all workout in the end . The majority of the colleges showing him attention , has liked him as Oline . (Louisville mainly).

I would think coming back from the injury he has and wanting to keep him healthy for the playoffs, he would be used on offense and not as much on defense. Sorry he is crushed. Tell him to keep working hard and keep his head up! It will all work out in the end. I'm a fan and will continue to root for him.

I would think coming back from the injury he has and wanting to keep him healthy for the playoffs, he would be used on offense and not as much on defense. Sorry he is crushed. Tell him to keep working hard and keep his head up! It will all work out in the end. I'm a fan and will continue to root for him.

I agree . You use hands more on defense. I was shocked by the explanation he recieved . I think maybe his time off they like the way someone stepped up ?