Gage Tucker OL Scott High School Class Of 2017

coach1980

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Gage Tucker has been contacted by University of Louisville and Lindsey Wilson for a Game day visit this season. Both programs have shown much attention as of late. He had a good visit with Louisville back in June at lineman camp.

• 2 weeks later...

Div 1 football is so hard, and you have to be an elite athlete to make it to that level. This is just constructive stuff that Mr. Tucker must work on in order to reach Div. level status. First is his height, ( you can't really work on that I realize this, hope he grows taller ) but at 6-1 you have to be a donate, and or exceptional player in order to get serious looks from Div 1 schools. upper body strength, I under stand he's only 15, but he must be benching over 425 his senior year, he's already over 3 bills with his body wt.. Lastly and most importantly is this young mans foot work, it's simple not there, and maybe it will come, over the next few seasons, I think Mr. Tucker looks more like a Div 2 or NAIA player with his current skill set. Best of luck to this young man, but size isn't the beat all end all, his overall athleticism must improve big time to be considered as serious D 1 prospect. Best of luck to Mr. Tucker in the next few years though. :thumb: