Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper vs Boone County Predictions

Who wins? 30 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Battle of Boone County continues..who do you think wins and why??

Shutout while starters are in

Cooper wins a close one. Cooper 45 Boone 10

J Jackson should get used to toting the rock in this one for Cooper and have a big night. I don't predict Cooper games normally due to superstitious but I'll take a stab at this one. Cooper 35-0

Cooper should continue their winning ways this week. I do not think Boone has enough talent to stay with Cooper for long.

I'm taking Boone in this one 2-0. The game will be scoreless as time runs down in the 4th quarter. Cooper will have the ball on their own half yard line with 8 seconds remaining. They will line up in the victory formation and take the snap. QB kneels down in the end zone for a safety giving Boone the victory. Neither side can believe what just happened until the "2" is posted on the scoreboard for Boone.

 

Boone gets their first victory and pandemonium breaks out in Florence. Cars are turned over and lit on fire on Dream Street. Union's finest are called on to help the Florence police restore order. A curfew is put in place for the next 7 days until Boone loses its next game.

 

This all occurs because @GreyFox violated his superstition against making predictions.

Wow, Cooper will be on them early and often. Cooper will win by as many as they want....I hope they have mercy on the young men from Boone County.

Remember the time when Boone was a powerhouse.

 

Guess the new schools are getting the talent?

^ let me refer you to umpteen other threads where this has been discussed ad infinitum ad nauseum.

J Jackson should get used to toting the rock in this one for Cooper and have a big night. I don't predict Cooper games normally due to superstitious but I'll take a stab at this one. Cooper 35-0

 

Ain't you the same guy who said Cooper was going to beat SK, Cooper is just another also ran in 6A this season, your Super Bowl was last week against Ryle.

Ain't you the same guy who said Cooper was going to beat SK, Cooper is just another also ran in 6A this season, your Super Bowl was last week against Ryle.

 

Actually no. Never said they wold beat SK. Please find me the post where I ever predicted Cooper would beat SK. good try. SK has been #1 in my own rankings for NKY the entire season. SK's super bowl was when they played Cooper, glad you had fun at that one.

:p ttt is this thing on??????
^ let me refer you to umpteen other threads where this has been discussed ad infinitum ad nauseum.

Do tell......

Ain't you the same guy who said Cooper was going to beat SK, Cooper is just another also ran in 6A this season, your Super Bowl was last week against Ryle.

 

As for the game I think Cooper wins it. I think by the end of the game Dante is over 1,000 yards receiving. I also think that some of the starters will be getting a rest. I do expect Boone to play physical and go out there and be respectful on the field. Unfortunately with the way things are for Boone right now, I just don't see it going their way.

 

Cooper 49

Boone 0

Edited by Ram
Rule 2

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.