Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bison66

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bison66

  1. I would think the players should be in shape by now, its going into the 4th game of the season. Having extremely hard and brutal practices at this stage would do more harm than good IMO. Especially if players are going to the ER, how well will they practice after, what will it take out of them for the upcoming game. This is a short week due to the holiday, which may affect their ability to play at their best tomorrow night.
  2. Could it be that Highlands is now playing better competition? I mean, I am sure Ryle, Conner, or Cooper would be as dominant if they were playing down in 4A. I believe if Highlands had not jumped classes,,they would still be at the top of the class.
  3. You will have to agree that between Lafayette and Camels there is a huge difference in talent.
  4. Congrats to Dante, but is there any insight as to why he was not chosen for WR?
  5. Didn't they just fill the Carroll Co job a couple of years ago?
  6. Should be a close game, maybe even closer than the last game. I do not think as many points are scored in this one. While on paper Ryle seems to be the choice in this game, I would not be surprised to see Cooper get the win. I think Cooper gets the upset by a field goal.
  7. If I am correct, I think Cooper was losing at the half of the 1st time they played. If Station has improved, they could very well win this game. I saw the Cooper/Conner game on tv and Cooper did not look like the same team that battled Ryle a few weeks ago. They were better against the run but penalties and their QB having an off night cost them the game. I hope they win but would not be surprised if Station wins this one
  8. That Ryle/HC game is going to be closer than people think IMO. Ryle did not put a running clock on HC the first time they played and I do not expect it to happen this time either. Its unlikely,, but I would not be surprised to see HC speed give Ryle some trouble,, and pull out an upset
  9. Ryle did not put a running clock on HC the first time they played so I do not expect them to put a running clock on them this time.
  10. You also make a case for the Loneker kid at Cooper. I think he is making the most out of his opportunity to start.
  11. I would love to see Boone get another win,, but I think the Birds will be too much for them
  12. I like Chisholm at Ryle and I also like the Jackson kid at Cooper. I think if Cooper's line was better he would be having a much better year. However, If I had to choose a back, I really the Jackson kid at Conner. I think his numbers are also impacted by the line he runs behind.
  13. Agreed, Boone has a couple of kids that could make the contest interesting. However, if the scrimmage between the two is any indication of Friday's game, Cooper should come out on top. I do not see Boone containing Hendrix.
  14. So you wouldn't have awarded Anthony Davis who played basketball for UK an award because he only won 6 games as a junior and I think 7 games as a senior? I think we can call this young man a winner,,, wouldn't you agree?
  15. This will be a great game. I think Conner has a chance to win it. However I think Ryle pulls this one out by a touchdown. Ryle impressed me with their fight and the way they handled Cooper's line. They beat Cooper in the trenches. I think Conner's line is better up front and they will not give up the huge running plays. My concern is if Conner's secondary meet the challenge if Ryle puts the game in Morgan's hands and let him sling the ball.
  16. Agreed! I am not sure how they come up with the list but he is one that should definitely be on the list
  17. It was a great game, does anyone have the stats for the game tonight??
  18. CovCath names the score, too much for Grant County
  19. I think they were saying the same thing last year,, but Cooper made the adjustments and came away with the win. I think the same thing happens this year,, it will be close but the Jags edge this one out
  20. Based off what? Other than the first game of the season against Cov Cath,, they have not really played a team that would be considered a challenge. It was the same thing last year until they ran into Cooper. I think they need a body of work before we can say they have the are the best.
  21. I think SK names the score,, I would love to see Boone get a win, but it will not be this week
  22. I would be very surprised if this game is won by more than a touchdown. I give Cooper the edge in this game because I think they have played better competition up to now. They are battle tested which will make them difficult to beat. I think it will be a close game, but I would say Cooper by 7
  23. Its going to be tough for Boone over the next few years. They are in an area where there is not a lot of growth in the surrounding neighborhoods. However, it would be good for the competition in the area if Boone was competitive again. Its odd to go to the games and see the stands with so few people in them. In many cases, I have seen the visiting teams have more people in their stands.
  24. I would reserve placing Ryle at the top spot. As I have posted on another thread, they have not really played a team that justifies a top ranking. To this point, they have had a very soft schedule and they should have another easy win with GRC who has only won a few games over the last 3 years. Ryle looked unstoppable last year until they ran into Cooper and came away with loss. I honestly do not think Ryle should look passed Cooper to SK because Cooper has beaten them 3 of the last 4 times they played? I think SK stays on top until someone beats them, just my opinion.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.