Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2nd Round Playoffs Conner/Scott County Predictions

Who do you think wins and why? 54 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins and why?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 40
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one will be a great game. If Conner can bring that defense to the field that they had against Cooper, I think they have a great chance of winning this game. The offense will put points on the board without a doubt. The defense has to bring it full throttle.

If you are pinning your hopes on the Scott Co. game from the Cooper results you are in for a long night.

This one will be a great game. If Conner can bring that defense to the field that they had against Cooper, I think they have a great chance of winning this game. The offense will put points on the board without a doubt. The defense has to bring it full throttle.

 

That game vs Cooper was an ice skating rink. On a dry/turf field I think Cooper beats Conner.

That game vs Cooper was an ice skating rink. On a dry/turf field I think Cooper beats Conner.

 

No they wouldn't.

That being said Conner has a hard hitting stout defense and I think it should be a great game that they can win. Conner by 7.

No they wouldn't.

 

Opinions will be different no matter what, but what I know is fact is that Cooper could care less about that game and is only focused on Ryle. I would expect Conner is in the same boat with SC or it will be a long night for the Cougars. I think SC will take this one by 7-10. One to many athletes for Conner, IMO

Scott Co's Wing-T (if it is run like his very successful uncle, Billy Ross McKee ran at Harrison Co. in the 70's) will be very deceptive with lot's of inside misdirections and rpos. Having not seen Conner, I would suggest their athletic level and defensive intelligence will need to be at its' best to be competitive against the Cardinals. Reference to the strong HC program of the 70's sure dates my opinion.

  • Author
Scott Co's Wing-T (if it is run like his very successful uncle, Billy Ross McKee ran at Harrison Co. in the 70's) will be very deceptive with lot's of inside misdirections and rpos. Having not seen Conner, I would suggest their athletic level and defensive intelligence will need to be at its' best to be competitive against the Cardinals. Reference to the strong HC program of the 70's sure dates my opinion.

 

Conner is very good against the run a great match up.

No they wouldn't.

 

I guess people may get to find out, when Cooper and Conner both win next week and play for the regional championship in 2 weeks.

I'll be shocked if Scott County doesn't win this game by 3 or 4 scores. Conner is vastly overrated in my opinion.

I don't foresee that happening

 

Maybe or maybe not. I think both have a good chance to win and will be good games.

Is this at Conner or at Scott County?

 

Scott County.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.