Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKY Top Running Backs

Featured Replies

  • Replies 106
  • Views 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One best Casey Mcgennis CCH- young too will be fun to watch next few years.

  • Author

SK's top rushers.

Racke 597 yards 10 tds

Hampton 480 yards 8 tds

Sergent 505 yards 5 tds 10.3 yards a carry.

  • Author

I believe Ryles running back Chislom has over 1000 yards 13 tds. Burch is doing a good job also.

Covington holy cross

Derrick Barnes 84 attempts 936 yards 14 tds

Xavier Abernathy 80 attempts 565 rushing yards 8 tds

Jaden Jackson from Cooper had 882 yard and 10 tds going into last nights game.

Justin Durham for Lloyd has 110 for 986 not counting last night.

I'd put Racke as the second best "running back" in NKY.

 

Qb's sort of run by deception and gaps in pass rushes. While they can be effective I really never consider them strong runners or illegitimate RB's. Just my opinion.

Jaden Jackson from Cooper had 882 yard and 10 tds going into last nights game.

 

Do you know how many yards he had against Boone last night?

Qb's sort of run by deception and gaps in pass rushes. While they can be effective I really never consider them strong runners or illegitimate RB's. Just my opinion.

 

Valid point but I believe SK also uses him as a running back in certain personal packages. Correct me if I'm wrong...

Valid point but I believe SK also uses him as a running back in certain personal packages. Correct me if I'm wrong...

 

Haven't seen them this year but I have heard that he has had some series at RB.

  • Author
Qb's sort of run by deception and gaps in pass rushes. While they can be effective I really never consider them strong runners or illegitimate RB's. Just my opinion.

 

Racke lines up at RB and WR sometimes.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.