Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boone County @ Cooper Predictions 10/14/16

Featured Replies

Did not see a thread started on this game, so just thought I would get everyone's thoughts on the match-up Friday. Is this somewhat of a trap game for Cooper? Last week was Ryle and Conner is next week on live TV. Plus, this is homecoming for Cooper and a short week of school coming off of Fall Break. What are everyone's thoughts?

 

I think too much offense for Boone to handle and Hendrix, Jackson, and Lonaker have big nights.

 

Cooper - 42

Boone - 14

Cooper better learn how to stop the run because Boone can run the ball. I still think Cooper has too much much offense for Boone but could be a two score game.

Did not see a thread started on this game, so just thought I would get everyone's thoughts on the match-up Friday. Is this somewhat of a trap game for Cooper? Last week was Ryle and Conner is next week on live TV. Plus, this is homecoming for Cooper and a short week of school coming off of Fall Break. What are everyone's thoughts?

 

I think too much offense for Boone to handle and Hendrix, Jackson, and Lonaker have big nights.

 

Cooper - 42

Boone - 14

 

Ryle and Conner is on live tv this week?

  • Author
Ryle and Conner is on live tv this week?

 

No, Cooper and Conner next week are on TV

No, Cooper and Conner next week are on TV

 

Are you sure about that? I know SK and Ryle are on TV next Saturday on Star 64.

I believe Connor/Cooper game has been moved to Sat for TV coverage.

I believe Connor/Cooper game has been moved to Sat for TV coverage.

 

Who is broadcasting that game?

Are you sure about that? I know SK and Ryle are on TV next Saturday on Star 64.

 

Is this already set?

No clue. Not sure why else they would move the game to Sat.

 

 

Who is broadcasting that game?

Ryle vs SK is Friday night at Ryle. No TV

  • Author
Are you sure about that? I know SK and Ryle are on TV next Saturday on Star 64.

 

If Ryle and SK are on TV it is Friday night, Cooper and Conner play on Saturday. Maybe they are covering both games

If Ryle and SK are on TV it is Friday night, Cooper and Conner play on Saturday. Maybe they are covering both games

 

Star64 football schedule says SK/Ryle October 22nd. I didn't see anything about Cooper/Conner.

Ryle vs SK is Friday night at Ryle. No TV

 

Wrong. They even said during the NewCath/Conner game SK/Ryle would be on 64.

Unless they are coming out to broadcast on Friday night, No TV. Game is Friday not Saturday. Star 64 asked Ryle to move the game to Saturday for TV and Ryle said no due to Homecoming

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.