Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4 seed upsets?

Featured Replies

Are there any 1 seeds that need to be on upset alert?

 

I think Russell co has a puncher's chance vs E Jessamine. Lakers played a very tough schedule. Wouldn't pick the lakers but wouldn't rule em out either.

 

What is yours?

  • Replies 52
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't think it would be an upset, but PRP is a 4 who could beat #1 McCracken County.

I think the following 1-4 games are the only ones that won't have a running clock:

 

Central/Garrard County

Lexington Catholic/Waggener

East Jessamine/Russell County

Madison Southern/Bullitt East

Ryle/Henry Clay

Lafayette/Butler

I think the following 1-4 games are the only ones that won't have a running clock:

 

Central/Garrard County

Lexington Catholic/Waggener

East Jessamine/Russell County

Madison Southern/Bullitt East

Ryle/Henry Clay

Lafayette/Butler

 

McCracken Co will not get a running clock on PRP, in fact I think PRP can pull that upset. Also think that both Ryle and Lafayette get running clocks on their respective opponents.

McCracken Co will not get a running clock on PRP, in fact I think PRP can pull that upset. Also think that both Ryle and Lafayette get running clocks on their respective opponents.

 

You didn't see my previous post. I predicted PRP to beat McCracken. The other games are ones that I don't see a running clock.

Newport might upset Walton

Newport might upset Walton

 

That would be a huge upset. Calpreps calls it 50-8 in favor of Walton!

The one that I would consider as a major upset if it happens is Paris over Paintsville. Paris can score points quickly and often. They had close games with run heavy Nicholas and Bracken and hung with Brossart. Paintsville is a different animal, but if Paris keeps their composure, they are capable of a big upset

How does a team like Shawnee get into the playoffs? They are 0-9 and have only scored 50 points the entire season.

Boone CO is 1-9 and hosting a playoff game! How pathetic is that? And they are a 2 seed. The KHSAA needs to fix this sooner than later.

Especially since East Ridge is 4-6 & didn't make it. :ohbrother:

 

How does a team like Shawnee get into the playoffs? They are 0-9 and have only scored 50 points the entire season.
Especially since East Ridge is 4-6 & didn't make it. :ohbrother:

 

I guess I just don't understand the system or something. Makes no sense

I guess I just don't understand the system or something. Makes no sense

 

4 team Districts...

 

I am hoping some stat lover can tell us, since 1998 how many times has a 4 seed defeated a 1 seed?

 

How many times have they advanced past the 2nd Round?

@ALTCat is correct!

 

East Ridge is the odd man out, because they were 1-4 in a 6 team district along with Betsy Layne who was 0-5. Shawnee is 4th out of a 4 team district.

 

4 team Districts...

 

I am hoping some stat lover can tell us, since 1998 how many times has a 4 seed defeated a 1 seed?

 

How many times have they advanced past the 2nd Round?

Warren East is a little scary .Greer is very good they will score it just depends if they can find a defence.Remember last year 4 seed Warren Central gaveHoptown a game last year .Then Hoptown lost to 3 seed FS.Just a thought.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.