Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spinstopshere

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Spinstopshere

  1. I am not in the know anymore sorry I have nothing on his status.If I had to guess he doesnt play .He has a bright future ahead of him.
  2. You really think there is no difference?Then you haven't seen him play Smart,Leader with a great arm next level big time arm.I believe 12 tds to zero int believe me a big difference!
  3. With Veltkamp they were a pass first now with Mason they will be a run first. Watch for alot of Qb quick option like back when Litten was Qb.
  4. Last 2 wins over BG SW averaged over 200 yds rushing. Their Oline is better and now have a running QB also.I stand by what I said earlier SW will have success running the ball.
  5. I will go out on a limb and say South has success running the ball.
  6. Look for a big adjustment in the offense!Something BG tradional has a problem with.
  7. I meant to pick BG but hit Corbin by mistake .BG by 3Tds.
  8. South will score 40+ very capable QB different but very good.
  9. Any news on Veltvamp ?Heard he injurd himself last night.
  10. Jantzen Dunn South Warren may be best DB out of South Warren.
  11. Didnt take South long to catch BG.Its hard to stay on top of the mountain. BG has a great program but so does south .Congrats coach Smith,playersand fans.
  12. Sorry I tried to stay away I agree that the compassion for these kids should of been better I was on the field to try to console the players .I have been on the field 8 times when a season has come to an end and those kids need there parents ,Coaches and each other and its sad to say all 3were lacking.I seen players looking for comfort and there just wasn't very much.
  13. Well my last post all the credit to FS they make no mistakes and play hard every snap Good luck and keep it in Region 1.Also want to say it has been fun the last three years watching SW and my son play QB but I get to watch him on Saturdays.One last thing DF please don't drink the KOOLAID!
  14. Dont know if he is or not but next man up will do.Great insurance policy in Ford and Winn has been very effective when he has had a chance .Plus I can't tell you everything.
  15. I had the privledge to see some of the pirates at an early age in 8th grade you could tell then they were a special bunch .Bentley,Horton,I believe Hall and Catron the true leader of this bunch.They were all on the Ky state and they were fun to watch then.Congrates to all on their HS achievments.
  16. Hoptown D alot faster and aggresive very hard to make big plays .

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.