Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

3A #8 Glasgow vs. 5A #5 South Warren Predictions/Updates

Who Wins? 19 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

5-0 Glasgow looks to get battle tested before the district games start as they host 5A #5 South Warren this Week. South Warren, 5-0 also will look to keep Glasgow at much less than their 48 points per game average. Who wins?

I think Glasgow will hang with them for a half but I think in the second half South’s size and depth will cause them to pull away in the second half and win by a couple scores but South’s QB being out is kind of a wild card so we will see and Go Scotties.

I think Glasgow will hang with them for a half but I think in the second half South’s size and depth will cause them to pull away in the second half and win by a couple scores but South’s QB being out is kind of a wild card so we will see and Go Scotties.

 

Good points Tslow! I look for South to line up behind their talented OLine and just plow most of the night. If Glasgow could stop their run, then the game should be close. Good luck!

I’m going to call Scottie’s in the upset. No Veltcamp for South Warren and Abernathy’s legs are the difference.

South’s O line will be the difference in this one. I think it’ll be a close first half and South pulls away in the second and wins comfortably by 2-3 scores.

I don't really see why this is being hyped so much. South Warren wins pretty easily.

I don't really see why this is being hyped so much. South Warren wins pretty easily.

 

It provides a nice barometer for Glasgow in 3A.

I going with South Warren in this one.

But I will say one thing if Glasgow does beat South then the rest of 3A better take notice.

Veltkamp gone for the season. Willingham getting the start. Willingham throws a food ball but he”s small. He has legs and can run but still small and not a lot of experience.

 

With that said I feel south has the depth and talent on both sides to win. Just not by as much as it would hav been with Veltkamp.

 

I feel it’s somewhwer in the 30-14 range South pulling away late

Obligations are likely gonna keep me from making the game but I will be listening and will post updates as I get them.

7 yard touchdown pass from Abernathy to Scott 7-0 Scotties 9:27 left in the first.

Abernathy 2 yard touchdown run 14-0 Scotties 6:07 remaining in the second quarter.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.