Everything posted by Spinstopshere
-
Class 5A Playoffs: #4 Bowling Green vs. #6 South Warren County Predictions/Updates
I am not in the know anymore sorry I have nothing on his status.If I had to guess he doesnt play .He has a bright future ahead of him.
-
Class 5A Playoffs: #4 Bowling Green vs. #6 South Warren County Predictions/Updates
You really think there is no difference?Then you haven't seen him play Smart,Leader with a great arm next level big time arm.I believe 12 tds to zero int believe me a big difference!
-
5A #3 South Warren vs. #6 Bowling Green Predictions/Updates
With Veltkamp they were a pass first now with Mason they will be a run first. Watch for alot of Qb quick option like back when Litten was Qb.
-
5A #3 South Warren vs. #6 Bowling Green Predictions/Updates
Last 2 wins over BG SW averaged over 200 yds rushing. Their Oline is better and now have a running QB also.I stand by what I said earlier SW will have success running the ball.
-
5A #3 South Warren vs. #6 Bowling Green Predictions/Updates
I will go out on a limb and say South has success running the ball.
-
5A #3 South Warren vs. #6 Bowling Green Predictions/Updates
Look for a big adjustment in the offense!Something BG tradional has a problem with.
-
3A #8 Glasgow vs. 5A #5 South Warren Predictions/Updates
Any update?
-
5A #6 Bowling Green at 4A #6 Corbin Predictions/Updates
I meant to pick BG but hit Corbin by mistake .BG by 3Tds.
-
3A #8 Glasgow vs. 5A #5 South Warren Predictions/Updates
South will score 40+ very capable QB different but very good.
-
South Warren 22 Central 8
Thanks
-
South Warren 22 Central 8
Any news on Veltvamp ?Heard he injurd himself last night.
-
5A #5 South Warren at 4A #8 Central Predictions/Updates
update?
-
Who are the top defensive backs in KY in 2019?
Jantzen Dunn South Warren may be best DB out of South Warren.
-
Warren Central (IN)/Trinity Updates
Score please
-
South Warren 28 Bowling Green 21
Didnt take South long to catch BG.Its hard to stay on top of the mountain. BG has a great program but so does south .Congrats coach Smith,playersand fans.
-
South Warren/Christian County Updates
How much time left
-
Franklin-Simpson 33 South Warren 16
Sorry I tried to stay away I agree that the compassion for these kids should of been better I was on the field to try to console the players .I have been on the field 8 times when a season has come to an end and those kids need there parents ,Coaches and each other and its sad to say all 3were lacking.I seen players looking for comfort and there just wasn't very much.
-
Franklin-Simpson 33 South Warren 16
Well my last post all the credit to FS they make no mistakes and play hard every snap Good luck and keep it in Region 1.Also want to say it has been fun the last three years watching SW and my son play QB but I get to watch him on Saturdays.One last thing DF please don't drink the KOOLAID!
-
4A Playoffs South Warren at Franklin-Simpson
Dont know if he is or not but next man up will do.Great insurance policy in Ford and Winn has been very effective when he has had a chance .Plus I can't tell you everything.
-
4A Playoffs South Warren at Franklin-Simpson
? dont know
-
5 of 10 on Oldham County's Schedule still in the Play-offs.
My bad looked at south oldham
-
5 of 10 on Oldham County's Schedule still in the Play-offs.
when did they play Ballard an CAL?
-
A Call to Cherish: Belfry Fans Last Chance To Witness Greatness
I had the privledge to see some of the pirates at an early age in 8th grade you could tell then they were a special bunch .Bentley,Horton,I believe Hall and Catron the true leader of this bunch.They were all on the Ky state and they were fun to watch then.Congrates to all on their HS achievments.
-
4A Playoffs South Warren at Franklin-Simpson
Hoptown D alot faster and aggresive very hard to make big plays .
-
4A Playoffs South Warren at Franklin-Simpson
poll looks alot like Hoptown!