Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Franklin-Simpson 33 South Warren 16

Featured Replies

Big win over the defending champs.

 

Congrats FS!

Well there will be no repeat.. Congrats

Cats took over in the 2nd half. Out scoring SW 26-9. Great Game by the Cats!! JC-FS championship seems inevitable at this point

I am shocked that SW didn't try to go to Hayes more. FS double teamed him some. SW new secondary not as good as the old one. FS is better at passing than running. Have been all year. John Hardin will be a tall task.

 

FS 13-0! Region Champs!!!!!!!!

The wrath of a champion fell a little short! That 3rd quarter was the best quarter I have seen all year!

All year long we heard about how good South Warren was going to be when they got healthy and got their new players eligible. They were going to win the state and nobody was going to be able to stop them. How FS had better win the first game by 21 because FS couldn't beat SW when the Spartans were healthy. WELL...SW was healthy and had their new players on the field and FS DOMINATED the second half of this game. The passing attack of FS is very underestimated. The play-calling had me worried early but FS made some brilliant play calls in the second half, including the one where FS faked 2 handoffs and Caudill found Robey WIDE OPEN 15 or 20 yards behind everybody. This may be the last game FS wins, who knows yet? But if it is....this one was SWEET!!!!!!!!!

Well my last post all the credit to FS they make no mistakes and play hard every snap Good luck and keep it in Region 1.Also want to say it has been fun the last three years watching SW and my son play QB but I get to watch him on Saturdays.One last thing DF please don't drink the KOOLAID!

Well my last post all the credit to FS they make no mistakes and play hard every snap Good luck and keep it in Region 1.Also want to say it has been fun the last three years watching SW and my son play QB but I get to watch him on Saturdays.One last thing DF please don't drink the KOOLAID!

Say it ain't So Spin! Who's going to talk the talk for South now? They need a voice on here!

 

By the way, I think your son is a heck of a player. He will really be missed next year!

 

Best of luck in college!

Well my last post all the credit to FS they make no mistakes and play hard every snap Good luck and keep it in Region 1.Also want to say it has been fun the last three years watching SW and my son play QB but I get to watch him on Saturdays.One last thing DF please don't drink the KOOLAID!

 

I try to keep up with local recruiting. What offers does he hold? Is he being recruited as a QB or athlete?

Wildcat fans, I think the #1 story in 4A this year, at least on our side of the pond is how FS has implemented/developed a passing game! Coach Preston. Staff and players should be commended for that as it is no easy task! Good luck next week Wildcats. I'm pulling for you guys!

I try to keep up with local recruiting. What offers does he hold? Is he being recruited as a QB or athlete?

Mac, I think his offer is at Jacksonville State as their QB running the option.

Well my last post all the credit to FS they make no mistakes and play hard every snap Good luck and keep it in Region 1.Also want to say it has been fun the last three years watching SW and my son play QB but I get to watch him on Saturdays.One last thing DF please don't drink the KOOLAID!

 

It's fun to talk it up before the game and crow about it afterward when your team wins, but it's good to take defeat graciously too. All in good fun! South Warren had a great run. The Spartan seniors that were there last year can always say that were state champs! Nobody can ever take that away from them. I hope our Wildcats can say the same thing in a couple of weeks.

 

Best of luck to the Spartans, in sports and most importantly in life. Now go beat the Purples next year!!!

Well my last post all the credit to FS they make no mistakes and play hard every snap Good luck and keep it in Region 1.Also want to say it has been fun the last three years watching SW and my son play QB but I get to watch him on Saturdays.One last thing DF please don't drink the KOOLAID!

 

Nice arguing with you Spin. I hope your son keeps playing football, until he finds something he likes better. He's a good looking athlete.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.