Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie Heights 23 Boone County 12

Featured Replies

Keep working , Boone.

Keep working , Boone.

 

Game closer than I expected.

 

I agree guys, this is one of the happiest scores of the night for me.

Sad night for these boys...they had too many mistakes, and still kept it to 14 to 12 at the half. My heart is hopeful they keep the dream. These 27 seniors, and all the boys, need a win.

Who does Boone play the rest of the way? I know they play SK, Campbell and Cooper, but who else am I missing? Is it safe to say that Campbell is their best chance at a win again this year?

Who does Boone play the rest of the way? I know they play SK, Campbell and Cooper, but who else am I missing? Is it safe to say that Campbell is their best chance at a win again this year?

 

Missing Highlands

Just can't see a win for Boone. Their schedule is brutal. I hate it for the program because even though the wins don't show it, they are much improved.

Just can't see a win for Boone. Their schedule is brutal. I hate it for the program because even though the wins don't show it, they are much improved.

 

That is tough because most measure on wins and it hard when those aren't coming. Physiologically, a win could really help boost them.

 

Maybe not now, but hopefully some day they can take pride in the fact they worked hard, recognize the improvement and even maybe see the program build on their efforts.

 

As an old schooler on here, it's tough to see Boone struggle. Several of us know what they used to be.

That is tough because most measure on wins and it hard when those aren't coming. Physiologically, a win could really help boost them.

 

Maybe not now, but hopefully some day they can take pride in the fact they worked hard, recognize the improvement and even maybe see the program build on their efforts.

 

As an old schooler on here, it's tough to see Boone struggle. Several of us know what they used to be.

 

I was there from 1999 to 2002. Not the best of years but competed all but 1 of those years I do believe!

I was there from 1999 to 2002. Not the best of years but competed all but 1 of those years I do believe!

 

Not sure I'm following your point. Are you agreeing with me or saying I'm full of it?

Not sure I'm following your point. Are you agreeing with me or saying I'm full of it?

 

I'm taking it as he is agreeing with you as they were competitive when they were there.

I'm not considered old school by the definition of many on here but I know the history of Boone County and KY high school football. I know NKY big school football hasn't quite been the same without them on top. Highlands has been Highlands since forever but Boone was in the mix in 4A for decades. I know they have many state runner ups and almost won the title a couple times losing by 3 points or so. They just couldn't get over the Louisville powerhouses. With the growth of the NKY area and of all the new schools, I'm not sure Boone County can ever recover but I would like to see them to be a threat to make a run in the playoffs every now and then.

Who created this schedule for Boone to begin with.

Not sure I'm following your point. Are you agreeing with me or saying I'm full of it?

 

 

Yes Im agreeing with you. Id love to see them get back to where they were even during those years.

Not sure I'm following your point. Are you agreeing with me or saying I'm full of it?

 

:popcorn:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.