Dixie Heights 23 Boone County 12

Just can't see a win for Boone. Their schedule is brutal. I hate it for the program because even though the wins don't show it, they are much improved.

That is tough because most measure on wins and it hard when those aren't coming. Physiologically, a win could really help boost them.

Maybe not now, but hopefully some day they can take pride in the fact they worked hard, recognize the improvement and even maybe see the program build on their efforts.

As an old schooler on here, it's tough to see Boone struggle. Several of us know what they used to be.

That is tough because most measure on wins and it hard when those aren't coming. Physiologically, a win could really help boost them.

Maybe not now, but hopefully some day they can take pride in the fact they worked hard, recognize the improvement and even maybe see the program build on their efforts.

As an old schooler on here, it's tough to see Boone struggle. Several of us know what they used to be.

I was there from 1999 to 2002. Not the best of years but competed all but 1 of those years I do believe!

Not sure I'm following your point. Are you agreeing with me or saying I'm full of it?

I'm taking it as he is agreeing with you as they were competitive when they were there.

I'm not considered old school by the definition of many on here but I know the history of Boone County and KY high school football. I know NKY big school football hasn't quite been the same without them on top. Highlands has been Highlands since forever but Boone was in the mix in 4A for decades. I know they have many state runner ups and almost won the title a couple times losing by 3 points or so. They just couldn't get over the Louisville powerhouses. With the growth of the NKY area and of all the new schools, I'm not sure Boone County can ever recover but I would like to see them to be a threat to make a run in the playoffs every now and then.