Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GreyFox

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GreyFox

  1. I'm not upset at all. I never said schools cheat either. I simply stated advantages some have over others is all.
  2. We win plenty thanks. I'm also not unhappy, quite the contrary. I'm extremely proud of Cooper's short history and what they accomplished. Actually it means more knowing they've won what they've won not having the same advantages other schools have.
  3. Exactly. That is why I asked him why he is so upset. It's not like it is against their rules. It happens, why act as if it doesn't and why act like it's not an advantage compared to other schools across the state. It is what it is. No biggie, just pointing out it happens.
  4. Then prove we are wrong and all the kids at T and St X were born and raised in the immediate area surrounding the schools. Don't know why you are getting upset. Did I state they were breaking rules? Nope. But to deny Trinity doesn't have students that grew up in other school districts is false and don't know why you deny it happens.
  5. I never said that in the history of high school football that a team besides T or StX would never win state. I did address it by the way when I said in the last 15 years T and St X won 13 titles combined and Scott Co and Male won 1 each. Those 1A teams have the same advantage that T and St X have so hey are in the same boat. Their size isn't my worry. Equal playing field is what matters and they all have the same capabilities to attract out of area students.
  6. So every player that plays for Trinity over the lets say past 29'years all live in the neighborhood surrounding the school? Wow, they must have some special water in those drinking fountains. Now I never said they did anything "illegal" just that they have a big advantages to be able to attract athletes that other schools can't. That is all. How many state titles does T have and St X have over the last 15 years? Trinity and St X have won a total of 13 and Male and Scott Co have won 1 each.
  7. Just saw a tweet that this game has been moved to Dixie on Friday Night. Anyone confirm?
  8. What I'm saying is Catholic big schools will always have an unfair advantage period. You can argue all you want but there is a huge advantage to be able to...dare I say it? I think a 14 team playoff would be plenty of teams for that league.
  9. So the winner in an all catholic league would be different than the current class 6A how exactly?
  10. I think the CCH Beechwood game really messed with me. No way I see the Beechwood team I just watched and followed all year not being able to beat HHS.
  11. So what exactly is the problem? No one that can run the ball? Surely you can have a decent running game behnd the "best line in the state"
  12. The problem even with only having 4 classes is the fact that the huge difference in enrollment from the bottom of class 4 and the top of the class 4 teams. It's already a huge advantage for the big schools in Louisville and making it 4 classes will only hurt more schools. What they need is what other states have and hat is separate Catholic leagues etc and public. Never understood why it is such a big resistance to that in KY.
  13. My thoughts too. I think they are A and B
  14. It's because KHSAA is a joke. Instead of having 5 and 6 team districts and only taking too 3 or 4 they have 3 team districts that are a joke. NKY has 6 6A teams in the immediate vicinity of each other and instead of having 1 district they created 2 3 team districts. For those that say they have to have a certain number of districts, no they don't. Give #1 seed bye in the first round if you have to. There are ways around it. KHSAA could screw up anything they touch.
  15. I think, as has been said by others, that the gate should first go to covering travel and the home teams cost for the game. After that there is no issue with splitting it 50/50. Traveling expenses aren't cheap when you charter a couple busses for what could be 10+ hours sometimes.
  16. Wasn't a bad move at all imo. He has struggled some against a good D-line and he is most dangerous when he can use his power and strength in the open field. They proved that in their game against Conner. Once they moved him out to the slot he becomes even more Dangerous especially seeing how their other backs are faster so this way they can use more weapons at the same time. Now the only concern is getting him enough touches in the passing game.
  17. I'm curious how many on here think there is that big of a gap between CCH and HHS?
  18. Not always the case. In years past Coopers fans have outnumbered the home team fans many times. Not always mind you but they travel very well. 2012 and 2013 they not only filled the entire visitors stands but had standing room only around the field.
  19. Because of the screwed up way KHSAA runs things. Just add it to the long list of things they have no clue about on how to run high school football in the state of Kentucky.
  20. There are always bad calls. Caldwell has no gripe it sounds like. Calls were bad apparently for both teams. You want to complain about losing by a last second field goal then complain about you defense for giving up 80 yards in less than 30 seconds.
  21. CCH into the second round with little trouble.
  22. Isn't the Scott Co coach also the one who cried about getting no respect in an article earlier this year?
  23. Who does HHS play Friday?
  24. I believe economics play a big part in it as well and I would be interested in the enrollment numbers. I wouldn't be surprised if the numbers aren't dropping.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.