Everything posted by GreyFox
-
Qualifying for Playoffs
I'm not upset at all. I never said schools cheat either. I simply stated advantages some have over others is all.
-
Qualifying for Playoffs
We win plenty thanks. I'm also not unhappy, quite the contrary. I'm extremely proud of Cooper's short history and what they accomplished. Actually it means more knowing they've won what they've won not having the same advantages other schools have.
-
Qualifying for Playoffs
Exactly. That is why I asked him why he is so upset. It's not like it is against their rules. It happens, why act as if it doesn't and why act like it's not an advantage compared to other schools across the state. It is what it is. No biggie, just pointing out it happens.
-
Qualifying for Playoffs
Then prove we are wrong and all the kids at T and St X were born and raised in the immediate area surrounding the schools. Don't know why you are getting upset. Did I state they were breaking rules? Nope. But to deny Trinity doesn't have students that grew up in other school districts is false and don't know why you deny it happens.
-
Qualifying for Playoffs
I never said that in the history of high school football that a team besides T or StX would never win state. I did address it by the way when I said in the last 15 years T and St X won 13 titles combined and Scott Co and Male won 1 each. Those 1A teams have the same advantage that T and St X have so hey are in the same boat. Their size isn't my worry. Equal playing field is what matters and they all have the same capabilities to attract out of area students.
-
Qualifying for Playoffs
So every player that plays for Trinity over the lets say past 29'years all live in the neighborhood surrounding the school? Wow, they must have some special water in those drinking fountains. Now I never said they did anything "illegal" just that they have a big advantages to be able to attract athletes that other schools can't. That is all. How many state titles does T have and St X have over the last 15 years? Trinity and St X have won a total of 13 and Male and Scott Co have won 1 each.
- Anderson County at Covington Catholic Predictions
- Anderson County at Covington Catholic Predictions
-
Qualifying for Playoffs
What I'm saying is Catholic big schools will always have an unfair advantage period. You can argue all you want but there is a huge advantage to be able to...dare I say it? I think a 14 team playoff would be plenty of teams for that league.
-
Qualifying for Playoffs
So the winner in an all catholic league would be different than the current class 6A how exactly?
- Final NKY Power Rankings 11-2-15 Sponsored by Orange Leaf Crescent Springs
-
Woodford County at Highlands Predictions
So what exactly is the problem? No one that can run the ball? Surely you can have a decent running game behnd the "best line in the state"
-
Qualifying for Playoffs
The problem even with only having 4 classes is the fact that the huge difference in enrollment from the bottom of class 4 and the top of the class 4 teams. It's already a huge advantage for the big schools in Louisville and making it 4 classes will only hurt more schools. What they need is what other states have and hat is separate Catholic leagues etc and public. Never understood why it is such a big resistance to that in KY.
-
Bluegrasspreps' Class 5A Rankings (11/2)
My thoughts too. I think they are A and B
-
Qualifying for Playoffs
It's because KHSAA is a joke. Instead of having 5 and 6 team districts and only taking too 3 or 4 they have 3 team districts that are a joke. NKY has 6 6A teams in the immediate vicinity of each other and instead of having 1 district they created 2 3 team districts. For those that say they have to have a certain number of districts, no they don't. Give #1 seed bye in the first round if you have to. There are ways around it. KHSAA could screw up anything they touch.
-
Admission Prices
I think, as has been said by others, that the gate should first go to covering travel and the home teams cost for the game. After that there is no issue with splitting it 50/50. Traveling expenses aren't cheap when you charter a couple busses for what could be 10+ hours sometimes.
-
Ryle 31 Dixie Heights 14
Wasn't a bad move at all imo. He has struggled some against a good D-line and he is most dangerous when he can use his power and strength in the open field. They proved that in their game against Conner. Once they moved him out to the slot he becomes even more Dangerous especially seeing how their other backs are faster so this way they can use more weapons at the same time. Now the only concern is getting him enough touches in the passing game.
-
Bluegrasspreps' Class 5A Rankings (11/2)
I'm curious how many on here think there is that big of a gap between CCH and HHS?
-
Admission Prices
Not always the case. In years past Coopers fans have outnumbered the home team fans many times. Not always mind you but they travel very well. 2012 and 2013 they not only filled the entire visitors stands but had standing room only around the field.
- Anderson County at Covington Catholic Predictions
-
Mayfield 25 Caldwell County 24
There are always bad calls. Caldwell has no gripe it sounds like. Calls were bad apparently for both teams. You want to complain about losing by a last second field goal then complain about you defense for giving up 80 yards in less than 30 seconds.
- Anderson County at Covington Catholic Predictions
-
Does Scott County Have A Reputation For Late Hits?
Isn't the Scott Co coach also the one who cried about getting no respect in an article earlier this year?
-
5A Playoff Predictions
Who does HHS play Friday?
-
Highlands 32 Boone County 6
I believe economics play a big part in it as well and I would be interested in the enrollment numbers. I wouldn't be surprised if the numbers aren't dropping.