Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does Scott County Have A Reputation For Late Hits?

Featured Replies

Or was it just a one-time thing with Covington Catholic?

 

5 late hit personal fouls against SC thus far. Latest was a late hit on CCH QB out of bounds.

 

Undisciplined teams do not win championships.

  • Replies 44
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember something negative like that in the Elder thread.

  • Author

If it's not a one game issue then it's solely on the head coach.

If it's not a one game issue then it's solely on the head coach.

 

Coach McKee is a heck of a Coach but I will let the member jury weigh in on this one.

 

Anyone?

I remember something negative like that in the Elder thread.

 

Yes, the same thing happened at Elder this year.

I generally root for teams we play throughout the season.

 

I hope they run into a buzz saw named Male.

 

Only in the finals I think, have to beat all the Lex teams first, then Simon.

  • Author
Coach McKee is a heck of a Coach but I will let the member jury weigh in on this one.

 

Anyone?

 

That's fine but a "heckuva coach" doesn't let his team have 5 personal fouls. Bob Lewis never did (and I got one once and caught HELL).

That's fine but a "heckuva coach" doesn't let his team have 5 personal fouls. Bob Lewis never did (and I got one once and caught HELL).

 

Coach Lewis probably called you a pinhead. LOL

If they didn't, they do now.

  • Author
If they didn't, they do now.

 

Once is an aberration. More than once is a pattern of behavior.

Only in the finals I think, have to beat all the Lex teams first, then Simon.

 

I'm not sure if they will beat SK this year. Over the past few years I'd say no, this year may be a different story.

I'm not sure if they will beat SK this year. Over the past few years I'd say no, this year may be a different story.

 

Simon is 10-0 but I am not sure it is a super strong Simon team.

If you wanna know the truth you should watch the tape. They call two on a lineman for blocking. He was blocking his man all the way into the secondary. And they didn't blow the whistle. They flagged him. Lol. For basically excessive blocking. The refs were great.

Edited by True blue (and gold)
Rule 13

Pushed a player down after whistle on kick off. Late hit out of bounds. Extracurricular while refs sorting out pile way after whistle ,,,,

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.