Does Scott County Have A Reputation For Late Hits?

Clyde

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott County High is a great team and no I do not think Coach McKee nor any other coach there condones that behavior. I'm just amazed that someone know how many personal fouls they have. Wow.

Scott County High is a great team and no I do not think Coach McKee nor any other coach there condones that behavior. I'm just amazed that someone know how many personal fouls they have. Wow.

Yeah, shame on the people counting the personal fouls and not the ones committing the personal fouls.

Not just anyone can log into Hudl, right? You have to get an account from the school?

Some stuff is public and you do not have to have an account. Now, what is not made public you have to have an account for.

No shame on them I just was amazed other than a coach in a 1 game situation that someone would hate a team enough to know how many they had. It also sound like one of the lineman had a personal foul for excessive blocking. Ha excessive blocking tell that to his Oline coach.

Not sure where you are from but counting to 5 doesn't tax my mental faculties.

No shame on them I just was amazed other than a coach in a 1 game situation that someone would hate a team enough to know how many they had. It also sound like one of the lineman had a personal foul for excessive blocking. Ha excessive blocking tell that to his Oline coach.

Excessive blocking after the play is over is cheap.