Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does Scott County Have A Reputation For Late Hits?

Featured Replies

Like I said it's on hudl. YouTube. U can find it

 

I LOVE that SC's games are all posted to YOUTUBE. Major props. I don't think the CovCath game has been posted yet.

  • Replies 44
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't the Scott Co coach also the one who cried about getting no respect in an article earlier this year?

Yea now days. That strange thing called the internet. Hudl an YouTube are free apps. An every school has a hudl.

Yea now days. That strange thing called the internet. Hudl an YouTube are free apps. An every school has a hudl.

 

Take the compliment, champ.

Edited by ThrillVille Cardinal51
Better than that.

Haven't seem them this year but do know they intentionally tried to hurt one of our kids in 2012. It was after the play and in a pile.....SC kid was clearly wrenching on our guys ankle/knee.

Scott County High is a great team and no I do not think Coach McKee nor any other coach there condones that behavior. I'm just amazed that someone know how many personal fouls they have. Wow.

Scott County High is a great team and no I do not think Coach McKee nor any other coach there condones that behavior. I'm just amazed that someone know how many personal fouls they have. Wow.

 

You mean the 5 in the game?

Scott County High is a great team and no I do not think Coach McKee nor any other coach there condones that behavior. I'm just amazed that someone know how many personal fouls they have. Wow.

 

Yeah, shame on the people counting the personal fouls and not the ones committing the personal fouls.

  • Author
Yea now days. That strange thing called the internet. Hudl an YouTube are free apps. An every school has a hudl.

 

Not just anyone can log into Hudl, right? You have to get an account from the school?

Not just anyone can log into Hudl, right? You have to get an account from the school?

Some stuff is public and you do not have to have an account. Now, what is not made public you have to have an account for.

No shame on them I just was amazed other than a coach in a 1 game situation that someone would hate a team enough to know how many they had. It also sound like one of the lineman had a personal foul for excessive blocking. Ha excessive blocking tell that to his Oline coach.

  • Author
Scott County High is a great team and no I do not think Coach McKee nor any other coach there condones that behavior. I'm just amazed that someone know how many personal fouls they have. Wow.

 

Not sure where you are from but counting to 5 doesn't tax my mental faculties.

Naw when I first saw the thread I thought someone was counting over a period of games.

No shame on them I just was amazed other than a coach in a 1 game situation that someone would hate a team enough to know how many they had. It also sound like one of the lineman had a personal foul for excessive blocking. Ha excessive blocking tell that to his Oline coach.

 

Excessive blocking after the play is over is cheap.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.