Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jbin

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jbin

  1. Yea now days. That strange thing called the internet. Hudl an YouTube are free apps. An every school has a hudl.
  2. Like I said it's on hudl. YouTube. You can find it.
  3. The play your talking about is a block on a run play. 62 blocked his man about 6 or 7 yards down field an the kid start turned his back an started flopping around like Lebron James. Watch the film!
  4. Just a opinion. Since I seem to be offending everyone with my posts.
  5. It's on YouTube or hudl . Scott co had one hit that was about a step late. The player help the other up. Idk what was said. But helped him up an then everything was ok. The others were basically a push or a shove. Nothing major. Both teams were fired up. But in know way was there fighting or anyone tryin to hurt anyone.
  6. Yessir. He was taking him to the bus. lol
  7. Boy u guys sure do worry about me an what I post. I'll keep them to myself. Didn't know u all were so tender hearted
  8. To hear them tell it. There is d-1 athletes all over the place. Right ?? But can't ever move the ball.
  9. I totally agree. I asked a question about them last week. An I offended knight . Idc how u slice it. With all the so called d-1 talent. The are terrible. Last week it was because they were on defense an the ball was run away from them. What is it called when u can't move the ball with 3 d-1 lineman. ??? Overrated or bad coaching. But seeing how this is the second coach with this bunch of kids. May just be the players.
  10. If you wanna know the truth you should watch the tape. They call two on a lineman for blocking. He was blocking his man all the way into the secondary. And they didn't blow the whistle. They flagged him. Lol. For basically excessive blocking. The refs were great.
  11. Scott co has a couple. Keith guy, and trey binder. A couple kids who deserve a look.
  12. All I ever do??? What are u stalking me ? I have questions. An no one can answer them. Don't worry about what I post. If u don't like it. Don't read it
  13. Central Hardin will absolutely smash Woodford. 56-7. If not worse
  14. Woodford co. Isn't good. They have 3-4 kids. Everyone calls d-1 athletes. Idk how. They have only won 8 games in the past 3 years combine. The kids they call d-1. Are 6ft4 or 5 300 pounds. An one is a 4star player.An they get smashed every week. Can someone help me. How are they getting so much attention. An so many offers? Every game I have seen. They get handled !!! Getting beat by 20-30 points ??? Wow. Is all I can say. Can someone tell me what's going on?
  15. To play. Obviously. They could use the work
  16. Why? Scott co is undefeated in the state just like sk??!? Has sk ever beaten Scott co ?? Nope ! So why ? We will see in independence. About week 3 or 4 of the playoffs. Unless sk melts again.
  17. Well see what the final is ..
  18. It's senior night. Scott co will be fired up.
  19. Good ! Hope u are there to see this running clock by 3rd qt Scott co 56-14
  20. Cinci. Wins this with a running clock 56-14
  21. And we have how many d-1 players ? I know one is hurt but jeez ?? Is this coaching? Rivals has put several of these kids on a pedestal . 3 and 4 star players and all Americans. We've won 8 games in three years. Love my jackets but we need help!!!!
  22. Scott pulls a huge upset ! 28-27
  23. What the heck is wrong with my jackets. ?? I don't understand ?
  24. Omg!!! So true. I totally agree. Well said
  25. I'll take pulaski with a running clock about midway thru 3 rd. quarter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.