Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best Player in Central Kentucky

Featured Replies

I seen a similar thread about best player in Western Kentucky, so I made this one. Who do you think is the best player in Central Kentucky. Offense or Defense.

 

Mine would be Guy from Scott County.

Mine would be Josiah Robbins from Boyle county.

 

I have seen Josiah Robbins play just one game this season….versus Lexington Catholic.

 

Based on that performance, I would not consider him to be the best player in Central Kentucky.

 

I think the best player in Central Kentucky is Devonte Robinson at Henry Clay. I think he will be a great player at UK.

Drake Jackson from Woodford. Plays on a terrible team but he is as good as it gets in the state. #1 recruit at your position in the nation doesn't come around too often in these parts.

Lots of good players could fit this.

 

Two already mentioned (Guy and Robbins)

 

Walker Wood - Lafayeette

 

Devon Key - Bryan Station

I have seen Josiah Robbins play just one game this season….versus Lexington Catholic.

 

Based on that performance, I would not consider him to be the best player in Central Kentucky.

 

I think the best player in Central Kentucky is Devonte Robinson at Henry Clay. I think he will be a great player at UK.

 

Then you saw him play with two badly sprained ankles and I will admit it was his worst performance of the season but I promise he's better than what you saw against Catholic.

Mason Alstatt, better than anybody that's been name.

Scott co has a couple. Keith guy, and trey binder. A couple kids who deserve a look.

I will say that I believe the following are all worthy:

Devin Key- Best football player in Lexington

Devante Robinson- No one can deny his athleticism, not used properly IMO

Mason Alstatt- I love this kids motor, great ability and hardnose

Keith Guy- Why this kid does not have a offer is beyond me.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.