Everything posted by Jbin
-
Does Scott County Have A Reputation For Late Hits?
Yea now days. That strange thing called the internet. Hudl an YouTube are free apps. An every school has a hudl.
-
Does Scott County Have A Reputation For Late Hits?
Like I said it's on hudl. YouTube. You can find it.
-
Does Scott County Have A Reputation For Late Hits?
The play your talking about is a block on a run play. 62 blocked his man about 6 or 7 yards down field an the kid start turned his back an started flopping around like Lebron James. Watch the film!
-
Does Scott County Have A Reputation For Late Hits?
Just a opinion. Since I seem to be offending everyone with my posts.
-
Does Scott County Have A Reputation For Late Hits?
It's on YouTube or hudl . Scott co had one hit that was about a step late. The player help the other up. Idk what was said. But helped him up an then everything was ok. The others were basically a push or a shove. Nothing major. Both teams were fired up. But in know way was there fighting or anyone tryin to hurt anyone.
-
Does Scott County Have A Reputation For Late Hits?
Yessir. He was taking him to the bus. lol
-
Woodford County
Boy u guys sure do worry about me an what I post. I'll keep them to myself. Didn't know u all were so tender hearted
-
Woodford County
To hear them tell it. There is d-1 athletes all over the place. Right ?? But can't ever move the ball.
-
Woodford County
I totally agree. I asked a question about them last week. An I offended knight . Idc how u slice it. With all the so called d-1 talent. The are terrible. Last week it was because they were on defense an the ball was run away from them. What is it called when u can't move the ball with 3 d-1 lineman. ??? Overrated or bad coaching. But seeing how this is the second coach with this bunch of kids. May just be the players.
-
Does Scott County Have A Reputation For Late Hits?
If you wanna know the truth you should watch the tape. They call two on a lineman for blocking. He was blocking his man all the way into the secondary. And they didn't blow the whistle. They flagged him. Lol. For basically excessive blocking. The refs were great.
-
Best Player in Central Kentucky
Scott co has a couple. Keith guy, and trey binder. A couple kids who deserve a look.
-
Woodford County @ Central Hardin
All I ever do??? What are u stalking me ? I have questions. An no one can answer them. Don't worry about what I post. If u don't like it. Don't read it
-
Woodford County @ Central Hardin
Central Hardin will absolutely smash Woodford. 56-7. If not worse
-
Woodford County @ Central Hardin
Woodford co. Isn't good. They have 3-4 kids. Everyone calls d-1 athletes. Idk how. They have only won 8 games in the past 3 years combine. The kids they call d-1. Are 6ft4 or 5 300 pounds. An one is a 4star player.An they get smashed every week. Can someone help me. How are they getting so much attention. An so many offers? Every game I have seen. They get handled !!! Getting beat by 20-30 points ??? Wow. Is all I can say. Can someone tell me what's going on?
-
What teams will Not make the Playoffs?
To play. Obviously. They could use the work
-
Bluegrasspreps' Class 6A Rankings (10/26)
Why? Scott co is undefeated in the state just like sk??!? Has sk ever beaten Scott co ?? Nope ! So why ? We will see in independence. About week 3 or 4 of the playoffs. Unless sk melts again.
-
Covington Catholic/Scott County Predictions
Well see what the final is ..
-
Covington Catholic/Scott County Predictions
It's senior night. Scott co will be fired up.
-
Covington Catholic/Scott County Predictions
Good ! Hope u are there to see this running clock by 3rd qt Scott co 56-14
-
Cincinnati St. Xavier @ Louisville St. Xavier
Cinci. Wins this with a running clock 56-14
-
Montgomery County 30 Woodford County 14
And we have how many d-1 players ? I know one is hurt but jeez ?? Is this coaching? Rivals has put several of these kids on a pedestal . 3 and 4 star players and all Americans. We've won 8 games in three years. Love my jackets but we need help!!!!
-
6A #4 Simon Kenton at 4A #6 Scott
Scott pulls a huge upset ! 28-27
-
Montgomery County 30 Woodford County 14
What the heck is wrong with my jackets. ?? I don't understand ?
-
Screaming at the Refs - True reaction?
Omg!!! So true. I totally agree. Well said
-
Pulaski County vs. Southwestern
I'll take pulaski with a running clock about midway thru 3 rd. quarter