Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eddie Eviston to Covington Catholic?

Featured Replies

Will Eddie Eviston (current Georgetown Offensive Coordinator and former Newport Central Catholic head coach) be the next head coach at Covington Catholic?

 

I don't know the answer to that question but I know something is going on.

 

Anyone?

  • Replies 59
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am hearing the same.

He was in line to take over for Cronin some time in the future. Cov Cath must have offered him a sweet deal.

He is a great coach and great person.

Hmmm interesting.

 

Not a big Cronin fan, to be honest with you. Eviston did a good job at NCC, IMO.

Home run hire if true.

Would makes sense as I believe he was the campaign coordinator at NewCath in his time there.

Home run hire if true.

 

Nice to see you back. :thumb:

Would makes sense as I believe he was the campaign coordinator at NewCath in his time there.

 

True

BTW, I'm getting ZIP from all my sources.

BTW, I'm getting ZIP from all my sources.
same.

I believe my source to be good, it's in the works

Heard he may be in the hunt for the position this weekend as well. Thought someone said his wife has a territory that now covers Ohio and a move closer to the boarder would help?

He didn't do a great job as OC this year. Maybe high school suits him better. He still tries to run his high school offense so I guess he would be better off in high school.

He didn't do a great job as OC this year. Maybe high school suits him better. He still tries to run his high school offense so I guess he would be better off in high school.

At NCC he ran Georgetown's offense for the most part.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.