Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Newport Central Catholic getting a 7 Footer from out of town?

Featured Replies

The word circulating is the OHSAA didn't approve him in Ohio so he went to Covington Catholic to enroll but was turned down. As a third choice he went to Newport Central Catholic and the interest is mutual.

 

Anyone?

  • Replies 182
  • Views 42.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was told at lunch he has indeed enrolled at NCC. That is a huge get for the boys errrr men in the hill.

I'm guessing his family transferred to this area. Heard he came from Atlanta.

He plays soccer; not a lick of basketball - yet. Barely speaks English.

  • Author
He plays soccer; not a lick of basketball - yet. Barely speaks English.

 

So if I had a picture of him on a basketball court, with a basketball in his hand, and wearing a basketball shirt would that qualify as a lick?

  • Author
Why would CovCath turn down a 7 footer?

 

I think the better question is does NewCath turn down anyone?

I think the better question is does NewCath turn down anyone?

 

Outside of Sullivan, who is questionable that they have accepted?

Why would CovCath turn down a 7 footer?

 

That's what I was wondering.

  • Author
Outside of Sullivan, who is questionable that they have accepted?

 

Not my point. I was being serious. Does NCC take everyone? Not saying it is bad, as a matter of fact there is a lot of good if that is what they do.

Not my point. I was being serious. Does NCC take everyone? Not saying it is bad, as a matter of fact there is a lot of good if that is what they do.

 

I have no idea. I am waaaayyy out of the loop. If I had to guess, I would say that they take as many kids as they can. I can't imagine Catholic schools turning down potential tuition.

If he also plays soccer as mentioned I would think he's got decent stamina and footwork.

If he can play basketball he still wont get used. NewCath hates to give the ball to their bigs unless its at the foul line and hope thwy can drive to the hoop.

Why would CovCath turn down a 7 footer?

 

Academics! And don't shoot the messenger.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.