Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Newport Central Catholic getting a 7 Footer from out of town?

Featured Replies

Is this the anonymous 7-footer who was seen roaming the halls of Covington Catholic a few weeks ago?

  • Replies 182
  • Views 42.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is this the anonymous 7-footer who was seen roaming the halls of Covington Catholic a few weeks ago?

 

I'm guessing so. I mean how many 7 ft kids are there. As far as anonymous, I heard he is transferring from Ga. If so, there is only one kid listed in Ga that is 7ft and plays basketball.

FWIW....I've heard this is just one of several out of town transfers to possibly end up in NKY for next season.....

  • Author
FWIW....I've heard this is just one of several out of town transfers to possibly end up in NKY for next season.....

 

How many of those transfers are rumored to be headed to Covington Catholic?

For scale, Weyer, on the right, is listed between 6'6 and 6'7 last I heard.

How many of those transfers are rumored to be headed to Covington Catholic?

 

I told another member on here during the state tournament that I had heard CCH may be adding a player to next year's team that would make them extremely tough to beat. That info came from a reliable source that covers recruiting regionally and nationally. No names or info on any kids in particular when he told me...just a "heads up."

I told another member on here during the state tournament that I had heard CCH may be adding a player to next year's team that would make them extremely tough to beat. That info came from a reliable source that covers recruiting regionally and nationally. No names or info on any kids in particular when he told me...just a "heads up."

 

Fredrick's nephew is already enrolled at CCH I believe. At least that is what "they" said. The other boy I am told is coming after the season or maybe already there.

 

Is the boy at NCC the equalizer to CCH's new gets? And is the boy at NCC a soph or Jr?

Fredrick's nephew is already enrolled at CCH I believe. At least that is what "they" said. The other boy I am told is coming after the season or maybe already there.

 

Is the boy at NCC the equalizer to CCH's new gets? And is the boy at NCC a soph or Jr?

 

I wasn't referring to Fredrick's nephew and my info didn't come from someone on that staff. I know about Fredrick's nephew and the other young kid.

 

The kid I've heard about is going to be a senior next year.

 

And after doing a little digging, I'm told THIS kid is big but very raw.

I wasn't referring to Fredrick's nephew and my info didn't come from someone on that staff. I know about Fredrick's nephew and the other young kid.

 

The kid I've heard about is going to be a senior next year.

 

And after doing a little digging, I'm told THIS kid is big but very raw.

 

:thumb:

 

When Ruthsatz was hired, I remember on here that people were talking that he may take CCH to the level of a "prep academy" Is that where they are headed? Looks and sounds like it to me.

 

But wait, this is about NCC trying to keep up.

Sounds like the Louisville private schools getting kids from all over. :no:

:thumb:

 

When Ruthsatz was hired, I remember on here that people were talking that he may take CCH to the level of a "prep academy" Is that where they are headed? Looks and sounds like it to me.

 

But wait, this is about NCC trying to keep up.

 

How is this about NewCath trying to keep up? They were choice #3. Kid fell into their lap. Highlands would have turned him away? I use Highlands b/c that is your school, but you could replace them with anyone. Who would turn away this kid besides CovCath?

How is this about NewCath trying to keep up? They were choice #3. Kid fell into their lap. Highlands would have turned him away?

 

Choice 3? What did I miss? Who else besides CCH and NCC?

Choice 3? What did I miss? Who else besides CCH and NCC?

 

He looked in Ohio first according to the 1st post.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.