Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who is in line to be the next coach at CovCath?

Featured Replies

Who do we think might get this job?

 

Could it be someone who might or might not of applied for the Conner job?

 

I think CovCath would be a great opening for someone who is waiting for the right job?

  • Replies 243
  • Views 23.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alot of people are wating for the right job. But people need to be qualified and fit CCHS's requirements.

As was said in the other thread, Dave Wirth is the leader in the clubhouse. I'm hoping they dig deeper than the low hanging fruit; I'll just say that.

Well I played for Dave Wirth, and was taught by him while he was at CCH, and I think he'd be a great fit, I bought into what he taught. However, there are people who are closer and know more about the situation than I do.

Who do we think might get this job?

 

Could it be someone who might or might not of applied for the Conner job?

 

I think CovCath would be a great opening for someone who is waiting for the right job?

If your thinking Yeagle the is NO WAY he ever gets hired at CCH, I'll leave the comments out as I don't care to get banned.

Does Cov. Cath. want their head coach to be a teacher in the building or does it matter?

I would think that's a requirement, yes.

Does Cov. Cath. want their head coach to be a teacher in the building or does it matter?

I don't believe CCH would consider a para-professional or a guy teaching elsewhere. Just my opinion.

If your thinking Yeagle the is NO WAY he ever gets hired at CCH, I'll leave the comments out as I don't care to get banned.

 

I wouldn't want you to get banned but I'd sure like to hear some "comments". I've heard nothing but great things about this coach. Consider my interest peaked.

I wouldn't want you to get banned but I'd sure like to hear some "comments". I've heard nothing but great things about this coach. Consider my interest peaked.

LSU, there is no question that his results have put him into a legendary status. His reputation between the lines is impeccable and well earned. However, you are a VERY smart guy, and you can piece together that there have been several hires since he left Beechwood and he's been sort of a candidate and sort of not one for many of them. That will probably continue, until their is diversion between him wanting the job, the school needing wins and a high profile hiring, and them to be willing to accept / put up with some of the baggage that Mike brings with him (rightly or wrongly).

 

No one is questioning whether or not he can coach.

 

I echo CCH86's thoughts -- he won't be a candidate at CCH. At least I wouldn't think so.

LSU, there is no question that his results have put him into a legendary status. His reputation between the lines is impeccable and well earned. However, you are a VERY smart guy, and you can piece together that there have been several hires since he left Beechwood and he's been sort of a candidate and sort of not one for many of them. That will probably continue, until their is diversion between him wanting the job, the school needing wins and a high profile hiring, and them to be willing to accept / put up with some of the baggage that Mike brings with him (rightly or wrongly).

 

No one is questioning whether or not he can coach.

 

I echo CCH86's thoughts -- he won't be a candidate at CCH. At least I wouldn't think so.

Exactly as I would have stated

I echo CCH86's thoughts -- he won't be a candidate at CCH. At least I wouldn't think so.

 

Count me in as well for one who thinks Yeagle won't be a candidate for the CovCath job.

Dave Wirth has withdrawn his application for the Mason(OH) job.

As was said in the other thread, Dave Wirth is the leader in the clubhouse. I'm hoping they dig deeper than the low hanging fruit; I'll just say that.

 

Why dont you say what you really feel? Why did Dave Wirth not get this job the first time around?

 

What about Tony Acito?

What about a Coach from the Lyn Ray days? Bring back someone from that staff.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.