Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who is in line to be the next coach at CovCath?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 243
  • Views 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why dont you say what you really feel? Why did Dave Wirth not get this job the first time around?

 

What about Tony Acito?

 

Where was he last season?

Where was he last season?

 

He was at Moeller as the D-Line coach the past two after not getting the CovCath job.

He was at Moeller as the D-Line coach the past two after not getting the CovCath job.

 

Thanks...

Why dont you say what you really feel? Why did Dave Wirth not get this job the first time around?

 

What about Tony Acito?

 

I don't recall if Dave applied for the job.

 

Tony: I'd take him without question but I don't see it happening.

 

Tony: I'd take him without question but I don't see it happening.

 

I don't think that is even close to being an option.

It amazes me how many people on BGP know everything about Mike Yeagle. Let me give everyone a little word of advice before they post something that could get them in trouble, not saying there has been anything bad yet. There is a word in the English language called "slander!" I am just telling everyone be carefull.

 

I know for a fact that Mike Yeagle would appreciate everyone leaving his name out of the conversations. Believe me, when he officially applies for an opening, I am sure everyone in NKY will know about it thru the newspaper and right now he has NOT applied for any openings in Greater Cinti/NKY area, nothing but the truth, so help me GOD!

It amazes me how many people on BGP know everything about Mike Yeagle. Let me give everyone a little word of advice before they post something that could get them in trouble, not saying there has been anything bad yet. There is a word in the English language called "slander!" I am just telling everyone be carefull.

 

I know for a fact that Mike Yeagle would appreciate everyone leaving his name out of the conversations. Believe me, when he officially applies for an opening, I am sure everyone in NKY will know about it thru the newspaper and right now he has NOT applied for any openings in Greater Cinti/NKY area, nothing but the truth, so help me GOD!

 

 

Easy Cowboy. Who said anything bad? I understand what you are saying, but noone is lying. Opinions are being expressed and in good taste. If anything, people DO WANT coach Yeagle to return. I think everyone respects his coaching, wanders where he is, and when he will take another team to state.

Easy Cowboy. Who said anything bad? I understand what you are saying, but noone is lying. Opinions are being expressed and in good taste. If anything, people DO WANT coach Yeagle to return. I think everyone respects his coaching, wanders where he is, and when he will take another team to state.

 

I did not say anyone sad anything bad or was lying. I am just saying leave the man alone and when the time is right he will be back to coaching and everyone will know thru the paper. Someone, a CCH fan(CCH86), mentioned baggage he would bring w/him, that is very unfair and not called for. Besides, what the heck is he even talking about.

 

I am just saying, bottom line, find someone else to discuss. Mike has not applied anywhere for any job and that is all I will say.

I did not say anyone sad anything bad or was lying. I am just saying leave the man alone and when the time is right he will be back to coaching and everyone will know thru the paper. Someone, a CCH fan(CCH86), mentioned baggage he would bring w/him, that is very unfair and not called for. Besides, what the heck is he even talking about.

 

I am just saying, bottom line, find someone else to discuss. Mike has not applied anywhere for any job and that is all I will say.

 

3pter,

 

I understand your point and respect your loyalty to Yeagle. I dont have a bad word to say about the guy. But when you take on a position of head coach, have success like he did, and dissappear - you are going to be scrutinized.

 

He is the Ramsey and Specht on this side of the river and will have his name thrown around when every job comes up. I am sure he does not want to hear or read about this stuff. I doubt he reads this crap anyway.

3pter,

 

I understand your point and respect your loyalty to Yeagle. I dont have a bad word to say about the guy. But when you take on a position of head coach, have success like he did, and dissappear - you are going to be scrutinized.

 

He is the Ramsey and Specht on this side of the river and will have his name thrown around when every job comes up. I am sure he does not want to hear or read about this stuff. I doubt he reads this crap anyway.

 

Thanks for the understanding but it isn't about loyalty, it is about respect for another person. He hasn't disappeared, he still lives/teaches in NKY just isn't coaching right now. He wanted a break and is taking one.

 

He don't read any of this but people close to him give him reports and that is how he finds out. He knows a few people in NKY!!:D

I did not say anyone sad anything bad or was lying. I am just saying leave the man alone and when the time is right he will be back to coaching and everyone will know thru the paper. Someone, a CCH fan(CCH86), mentioned baggage he would bring w/him, that is very unfair and not called for. Besides, what the heck is he even talking about.

 

I am just saying, bottom line, find someone else to discuss. Mike has not applied anywhere for any job and that is all I will say.

3ptshooter, I said he would not be a candidate for the job and would leave my personal opinions alone. h.s. then came in to validate my thoughts and mentioned baggage not me. We were very nice about a very good coach that will not be a candidate, so leave your slander comments at home.

Dave Wirth has withdrawn his application for the Mason(OH) job.

While that certainly adds to the speculation that Wirth is the leader for the job, I really hope they look at some other candidates too. There are some good young coaches coming up through the ranks, and I really hope they are given a fair shake.

While that certainly adds to the speculation that Wirth is the leader for the job, I really hope they look at some other candidates too. There are some good young coaches coming up through the ranks, and I really hope they are given a fair shake.

 

I don't... :fire:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.