Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BIGBLUE63

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BIGBLUE63

  1. Or you could go to the game and if you hate CCH root against them and if you like them then cheer them on or just watch a great highschool football game. I mean come on games are only once a week.
  2. I think he did hit one before practice one day but, I am not too sure about that.
  3. Let's not put him on Popham's level yet. He still has a lot to prove and kickers like Popham do not come around that often.
  4. I agree with you. I think that Beechwood should dominate and it will a huge upset if they do not win state.
  5. About 90% of the time that game produces a state champ so, I would have to agree with you. I think that CCH will have a few tough games early in the seasons because they have so many new players starting at the varsity level. JV did a good job last season so, I think that when playoffs roll around and they are used to playing with each other that they will be a good team.
  6. Max Montoya on Ben Koester
  7. I think some people are forgetting how good Johnson Central was last year just because they are a mountain team but, IMO I think they are going to be good next year. I like your preseason poll.:ylsuper:
  8. Talent, in my mind, is shooting, defense, and basketball IQ. With this said, I think that CCH has more talent. Now if this was a track meet and the competition was high jump than Holmes would definitely have more talent. Yes we all know that Holmes is more athletic than CCH but, being athletic does not always translate into talent. The name of the game is who can put the ball in the hoop more than the other team not who can jump the highest or who is the fastest team.
  9. Cov Cath by far... And I am the cheering phenom and the people's champ. They call me...Melvin Porter. I was redshirted my freshman year for a vocal injury. After surgery and long days of intense rehab I have returned better and stronger than ever. As of now I have offers from UCLA, Texas, Kentucky, UNC, Florida A&M, and the Southeast Alabama Junior College for Animal Husbandry. I think I'm leaning toward SAJCAH but I will keep you all posted.
  10. That is true but when CCH played NCC they had Kiernan in the starting lineup. He is without a doubt their best player and hard to defend in the post. But, I still think Holmes would have beat them if Kiernan was in the starting lineup but it would be a much closer game.
  11. I agree with you. CovCath has been playing solid basketball and only loss by 5 to Scott County (who beat the best high school team in the nation).
  12. Is it just me or does anyone else think that CCH be ranked higher after their play in the Toyota Classic?
  13. I think CCH will give them some trouble. They just beat Male by 10 pts. I do not know that much about Scott but, Holmes should have at least made it a game, with or without the suspended players.
  14. qryche11 Good short handed win tonight over an athletic Male team but Scott Co has no problem with the Colonels tomorrow night. They are just loaded and without Jacobs and Schulte, it could be a 20 pt victory. I think you will be surprised that CCH will give Scott Co. a run for their money.
  15. One thing is for sure, I bet all the HHS fans are breathing a sigh of relief because Coach R had there number. But, I wish Coach R great success at RB and hope he does get at shot at a college coaching job. CCH will find another good coach and keep winning games as usual.
  16. There is no way that BG can be considered to be faster than LexCath. The wideouts for LexCath had blazing speed. But, Joseph C. for CCH was hurt and played hurt during that game. I am not saying that one healthy cornerback can make a difference but, it couldn't hurt. Also, you can't gauge how good a team is from there first game of the season because the good teams peak in the playoffs. So, I agree that if LexCath played X later on in the year they would have lit up the scoreboard.
  17. I do not think you kick them off the team for one mistake mainly because they are young highschoolers who are bound to make mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes and should be given a second chance. My Prediction..... Holmes 43 HC 48
  18. I would hope that coaches realize that they are appreciated by the fine young men that look up to them. Thanks for all you do!
  19. Heck what about the Cleveland Browns, they need a coach that can win!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.