Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic 66 Male 56

Featured Replies

Final, I'll have some stats in a minute.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great win for the short-handed Colonels. Avenges an earlier loss to Male in the 5/3 (55-47).

 

Playing without Todd and Billy, and beating Male, has to give the young Colonels a lot of confidence as the season winds down.

 

Let's go finish this thing tomorrow!

Great win for the short-handed Colonels. Avenges an earlier loss to Male in the 5/3 (55-47).

 

Playing without Todd and Billy, and beating Male, has to give the young Colonels a lot of confidence as the season winds down.

 

Let's go finish this thing tomorrow!

Who they got tomorrow?

  • Author

Top Scorers for Male:

 

Doug Beaumont 22 pts., 11 rebounds

Kris Carree 12 pts.

 

For Covington Catholic:

 

Kris Bovard 18 pts.

Michael Grimes 12 pts., 7 rebounds

Luke Maile 10 pts.

I assume Scott Co.

That's who I figured, do they play next?

Nice night for Bo, Grimes remains a very solid stat stuffer, and a nice performance by the sophomore, Luke Maile. Luke has a real chance to shine right now in TJ's absence. I expect Bondick to elevate during this time as well.

  • Author

Doesn't Scott County play George Rogers Clark at 9 tonight?

Doesn't Scott County play George Rogers Clark at 9 tonight?

Go Preston GO!!!:ylsuper:

  • Author

They do, I see that they just brought up the web cast page.

They do, I see that they just brought up the web cast page.

Could you please share that. Maybe I will be successful this time...PLZ

  • Author
Sweet, I can deal with this. Thanks NWO!!!

 

You're welcome. :thumb:

Good short handed win tonight over an athletic Male team but Scott Co has no problem with the Colonels tomorrow night. They are just loaded and without Jacobs and Schulte, it could be a 20 pt victory.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.