Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coaching change at CovCath?

Featured Replies

I find it hard to believe, but I heard last night during the Christmas walk in Fort Thomas, that CovCath's coach could be leaving for Elder. Has anyone else heard this?

  • Replies 87
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Roger Bacon.

  • Author

Interesting?? They just had the school wrong.

That was quick. :rolleyes:

 

 

 

What kind of validity can we assign to these reports? Remember that posting false rumors is always a violation of BGP rules. So it's important to be sure of your sources. :thumb:

Wishful thinking on Fort Thomas Ave?

I've heard rumor of this and it seems crazy to take a coaching job that is a step back from your current job. Of course we've heard these kind of rumors before, hopefully that's all it is.

Didn't he look into the Oak Hills job after last years season?

Is Purcell closing? That could make Bacon a different type of position than it has been in the past.

 

Frankly, who would blame any Coach for considering Elder if Ramsey leaves to rebuild his Alma Mater at Reading?

  • Author
That was quick. :rolleyes:

 

 

 

What kind of validity can we assign to these reports? Remember that posting false rumors is always a violation of BGP rules. So it's important to be sure of your sources. :thumb:

 

Not intending to post false rumors. Just trying to find out if anyone knows if it is true. My source is someone that has never given me any reason (to this point) to doubt their info.

I've heard rumor of this and it seems crazy to take a coaching job that is a step back from your current job. Of course we've heard these kind of rumors before, hopefully that's all it is.

 

Maybe a step back in terms of coaching, but in terms of salary and retirement, I think Ohio has one of the better systems. Does anyone know what system he is currently under?

 

If this rumor has legs, could the above be a factor?

I find it hard to believe, but I heard last night during the Christmas walk in Fort Thomas, that CovCath's coach could be leaving for Elder. Has anyone else heard this?

 

 

Well hear we go again!! - I hope I can get this in before this one closes.

 

I'm sure there are plenty of folks from "the Christmas walk in Fort Thomas" and some other areas of NKY that have already added something like that already to there "Santa WISH List's".

 

I was also speculating over the weekend myself, at the "Colonels 2006 State Championship" party. That IF Coach R. and his staff had come one year earlier in 2004 that CCH might have been celebrating a 3-peat, '04,’05 and ‘06. IMHO! But one can only speculate! I mean………..

 

I still remember hearing that guy after the 2nd CCH/HHS game at Cov Cath. saying - "John Rodenberg" - Dale Mueller's and the team from Fort Thomas, "Worst Nightmare". I think he may have hit on something. :D

I'm sure there are plenty of folks from "the Christmas walk in Fort Thomas" and some other areas of NKY that have already added something like that already to there "Santa WISH List's".

 

 

You'd be surprised what you hear on those Christmas Walks...

 

 

:p

I was also speculating over the weekend myself, at the "Colonels 2006 State Championship" party. That IF Coach R. and his staff had come one year earlier in 2004 that CCH might have been celebrating a 3-peat, '04,’05 and ‘06. IMHO! But one can only speculate! I mean………..

 

I still remember hearing that guy after the 2nd CCH/HHS game at Cov Cath. saying - "John Rodenberg" - Dale Mueller's and the team from Fort Thomas, "Worst Nightmare". I think he may have hit on something. :D

You seem quite proud of your team's one moment of glory...per decade.

rotflmao.gif

You'd be surprised what you hear on those Christmas Walks...

 

 

:p

I stayed home and watched them all walk by, freezing their tails off. ;)
You seem quite proud of your team's one moment of glory...per decade.

Easy now -- in the last 20 years it's HHS 7, CCH 6. :p:D :sssh:

 

For the record, and the rest of KY 7. :cool:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.