John Rodenberg of CovCath has left for Roger Bacon

colonel-fan

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he is kicking himself since Doug Ramsey has applied for the Mason County Ohio job. Elder is his first love from what I understand. Now that job will be gone. Should have been more patient and waited his "entire" contract out. Some coach is going to come into a great program and have a great bunch of kids to coach.

I think he is kicking himself since Doug Ramsey has applied for the Mason County Ohio job. Elder is his first love from what I understand. Now that job will be gone. Should have been more patient and waited his "entire" contract out. Some coach is going to come into a great program and have a great bunch of kids to coach.

What type of contract do coaches have? I always assumed it was year-to-year.

I can some what understand his going to Roger Bacon if his son is going to be an incoming freshman. Also, he has won a Kentucky State Championship:irked: , what else is there for him to do in the Bluegrass state?

I'm not sure his son is an incoming FROSH. He might only be a 6th grader now.

unfortunately this looked like this from the beginning, shame for the school and kids who have to do this all over again

Bad move as far as career wise, maybe just wanted to be at his alma mater and where his kid was going but what a step backwards