Adding or Changing Profile Pictures on BGP

Colonels_Wear_Blue

For the new members on BGP and for those who may not have ever added a profile picture, it's not necessary, but we definitely like to encourage everyone to add a profile picture.

I was looking at the recent activity page and noticed that we have quite a few posts from folks without profile pictures. Adding a profile picture just kinda adds to your on-line personality and helps make it all the more interesting as we all read things here on the site.

Try to have fun with it!

How to upload or change your profile picture/avatar:

1) In the upper right-hand corner of the page, click on the small arrow next to your username to open your user profile drop-down menu. Click on "Profile".

2) Once you've navigated to your profile page, click on the small gray "Profile Photo" icon in the lower-left corner of your profile photo.

3) When the Profile Photo popup window opens, you will be able to either select a profile photo from the images saved your computer/mobile devices, or to select a profile photo from an online image by copying and pasting an image URL. The file size for your profile photo can be up to 97.66MB, and accepted file types include: gif, jpeg, jpe, jpg, png.

4) Once you have selected your profile photo, click the "Continue" button in the lower-right corner of the Profile Photo popup window. This will automatically take you to the "Adjust Size" feature.

5) After you have adjusted your new profile photo, click "Save" in the lower-rights corner of the Profile Photo popup window. This will automatically close the popup window, and your new profile photo will be set.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

If any of you would like me to select and add a profile photo for you just let me know.

It will be funny but in somewhat good taste...just offering to help.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Looks like we've got some new profile pictures floating around on here in the last couple of days. @nWo that's a great look. @RedHawk, I was wondering if that was the Red Hawk your username was referencing. @BirdDaddy adds in a look at the Highlands JumBird-Tron. @Bluebird adds in a nice and clean look with the Highlands Soccer logo. @MaddenCurse44 I dig the new look, representing Greater Cincinnati. And @Finkle Ray, I was kinda anticipating seeing something from Ace Ventura, and instead you gave me a good laugh with your new profile picture.

fUaySrc.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...

Some folks have gotten creative with the banner on their profile pages too. I had to PM @DevilMayCare a while back when I saw moving flames. Didn't know one could load a gif into the landscape header or avatar slot.

@nWo does a great job with his animated weather alert profile pics too. Really grabs the eye when checking out the posting activity stream.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...