What should the Bengals do with the number one draft choice?

theguru

Maybe you're right, then again maybe you're wrong. None of us know for sure, but knowing how lacking they are at so many positions, I seriously don't see them contending for the playoffs in 2 seasons regardless of who they pick. I hope you're right and I wish them luck with whatever their decision.

OL and LB are the two spots they lack the most. Then having a franchise qb is the other area. The other areas they are not really lacking as much as people think. Now if Green isn’t back or isn’t healthy then WR is an area they are lacking too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don’t even care what happens in the second half of this title game. There should be no other answer for the top pick in the draft, it is Joe Burrow case closed.

I wouldn’t even be surprised if he does this in the second half too. If people go ahead and put him as the top overall player coming out, period. He is amazing!

Is the wait to take Lawrence next year crowd still a thing? Or is everyone now on board with getting Burrow?

My only fear is that the Bengals think hey everyone wanted us to make that trade for all those picks years ago instead of getting Akili Smith. Let’s go ahead and trade this pick, and then they don’t get Burrow.

All those years ago they should have traded the pick. This year they should not trade it and need to take Burrow!

I'm not sure they can get a lot of the fans back that they've lost over the years. They guarantee they don't come back by doing anything other than drafting Burrow.

I'm wondering just how excited (not excited) Joe Burrow is about coming to Cincinnati. He's already had one bad experience in Ohio, and right now he is the King of Louisiana.

Will the overwhelming factor of simply being in the NFL, and the money that comes with him, allow him to endear himself to the Bengals, or will he always have his eye on the front-door, dreaming of a career with the New Orleans Saints???

I'm wondering just how excited (not excited) Joe Burrow is about coming to Cincinnati. He's already had one bad experience in Ohio, and right now he is the King of Louisiana.

Will the overwhelming factor of simply being in the NFL, and the money that comes with him, allow him to endear himself to the Bengals, or will he always have his eye on the front-door, dreaming of a career with the New Orleans Saints???

Brees is getting up there in years and Bridgewater is a free agent.

Too bad for Burrow that the Bengals have the #1 pick.

I heard he was posting pictures of himself last night swigging Crown, running lines of coke with hookers and he was going around beating up old people. He deficated on the hood of a police car and ran naked down Bourbon Street. All in hopes of dissuading the Bengals from drafting him. Upon hearing of his escapades this morning...Mike Brown said, "Sounds like a true Bengal!"

Burrow helped turn a LSU Tiger offense from average to outstanding in just one year. I would hope that he would get the same sort of satisfaction to do the same sort of turnaround with the Bengals. Yes, it's mostly about the cash, but not all of it (at least with some people not named Eli Manning or John Elway).

The Bengals are going to do the Bengal thing and take Tua

I don’t think the Bengals are even stupid enough to do that. Tua is injury prone, and even Tua hasn’t had the type of season Burrow just had. Plus Burrow actually has more game experience than Tua now, as Burrow has started more games in college than Tua.