What should the Bengals do with the number one draft choice?

theguru

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think there is anything that can be offered to Mike Brown that would get him to give up the number one pick. The only reason he gets off the number one pick is if he doesn't like the quarterbacks available. Mike Brown has always said his #1 rule in building a team is you have to have a top tier quarterback. I cannot imagine a situation where the Bengals do not draft Burrow.

With the Panthers sitting at the 7th pick and having just hired Joe Brady from LSU, any chance they try to move up to #1 to get Joe?

What would it take for you Bengals fans to be ok with them making that trade?

Bengals also need serious help at LB. Luke Kuechly just retired. I see nothing else that Carolina could remotely offer that the Bengals would want. It would be funny if Carolina offered every draft pick they have for multiple years in order to get the Bengals #1 (a "Ricky Williams" deal but over more than one draft period).

With the Panthers sitting at the 7th pick and having just hired Joe Brady from LSU, any chance they try to move up to #1 to get Joe?

What would it take for you Bengals fans to be ok with them making that trade?

2020, 2021, 2022 first round picks, plus Curtis Samuel.

Even the person writing the article says the Bengals are very unlikely to trade the pick. The rest of the article is a good case for why the Bengals should not trade the pick. We are going to see a boat load of these articles between now and draft day. Personally I wish the draft was tomorrow, the Bengals had Burrow and we did not have to read all this fodder between now and then.

Even the person writing the article says the Bengals are very unlikely to trade the pick. The rest of the article is a good case for why the Bengals should not trade the pick. We are going to see a boat load of these articles between now and draft day. Personally I wish the draft was tomorrow, the Bengals had Burrow and we did not have to read all this fodder between now and then.

Anything is possible and no harm in killing time with what if’s.

• 2 weeks later...