Michelle Obama feels what having no hope feels like.

jericho

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The GOP has their chance. Let's see how it goes. My prediction is it will get worse and violent with force as the answer to get those folks under control. Tell me when that has worked in this country. The private prisons will do great in this administration because that is how the GOP (generally) solves problems.

I will take the Dems way EVERY time when it comes to understanding and dealing with the poor. At the very least more people have a chance.

We'll see.

The people who are breaking the law and rioting and looting need to be in jail. Do you have issue with that? If I looted and burned stuff what would my fate be? We are to the point with you guys and I mean you guys as in the Left, that its ok to break and defy laws. This is where we are at really.

He was just saying you all have played every other card, might as well use the race card. Whats inflammatory about that?

Why use the race card? It wasn't even on the table until he brought it up. Be that as it may, it's out there now, so, SF is playing it.

Why use the race card? It wasn't even on the table until he brought it up. Be that as it may, it's out there now, so, SF is playing it.

He was just saying you might as well use it. SF and others on the left use it all the time so I feel he thought it was coming and maybe they had forgot it. When does the right use the race card?

The people who are breaking the law and rioting and looting need to be in jail. Do you have issue with that? If I looted and burned stuff what would my fate be? We are to the point with you guys and I mean you guys as in the Left, that its ok to break and defy laws. This is where we are at really.

.. until some understand why it gets to that point and are willing to talk openly then this will continue.

i never said nor do I think they should not be punished for looting and violent acts but that goes on both sides for the violent acts and that is where we have huge issues that the GOP tends to ignore

Another fallacy with the GOP are some of them think the Dems don't want to put people that break the law in jail that's just ludicrous and wrong.

.. until some understand why it gets to that point and are willing to talk openly then this will continue.

i never said nor do I think they should not be punished for looting and violent acts but that goes on both sides for the violent acts and that is where we have huge issues that the GOP tends to ignore

Another fallacy with the GOP are some of them think the Dems don't want to put people that break the law in jail that's just ludicrous and wrong.

The leader of the free world dont think so or they would be in jail. The leader of the free world dont think so or there would be no sanctuary cities. The police were told to basically stand down. Really? And you wonder why the police literally hate the left? And go pick you one out and ask them if you dont believe me. Dont matter which one. Just ask them how they feel.

Excellent post. We need more and more strong, educated women in power. They would do a much better job than the lousy men have done.

We need the best strong, educated men or women in power. It shouldn't matter what their sex or skin color is. We just need the right people period. We haven't been getting that for quite some time now.

Really, how many times have we brought up that the liberal policies have created the American ghetto and an economic slavery class that has enslaved generations for votes.

liberals would rather give the man a fish ( tied to a vote ) rather than give him a fishing pole.

Liberals support planned parenthood as a form of population control and genocide on black children. A weak or overly taxed economy does not help an impoverished person climb out of poverty. It lessons the opportunities. If you work too much you lose your safety net. ( Sec. 8, food stamps, etc. ) So how do you break the cycle when one month of a good salary is enough to get you off the system according to some? You are paid to do nothing but punished for trying to better your self? It does not make a neighborhood safer. Instead you get a majority of youths running the streets from broken homes where no one works, no father as a role model because the government has made it so easy to have an entire family out of wedlock and punishes you financially if you get married while poor. There are no consequences for having fatherless children, the left encourages this behavior! ( Feminism is another symptom of the liberal disease.) You don't need a man. God didn't describe the family to work that way, nor should it. Lower home ownership, Sky rocketing drop out rates, generations plagued with felony drug convictions hampering their ability to ever get a good job, Highest murder rates in the country. Liberals have done a great job taking care of the black man. That's the problem government thinks it can help, there is no way to take care of people as efficiently as they can themselves. We need to give help but have programs that help the family come back as the norm, keeps young black men from going to prison by giving them an opportunity not a hand out with no hope of breaking the cycle that has been created. Instead of throwing them a scrap like the Democratic masters do. Create a real change by investing in the kids with real education, opportunities, jobs. Bring back trade schools and programs in high school. I grew up in the hood had some of the same problems as my neighbors. Seen a lot growing up. The democrats have always been looking down from their ivory towers claiming they care. All the while enacting policies which have hurt, broke up, and ruined families. Sure they have thrown a few feel good measures in to make themselves feel better. Democrats have black people right where they want them, on the voter block and in communities far from theirs. They have conducted a quiet systematic oppression in order to enslave votes while lying and using race as a tool. Welcome to the Democratic Plantation. The average democrat does care, wants to help. you have to look past the feelings to look at the leaders and their agenda, peer behind the curtain to see how the leaders really are. Is that enough honesty for you?

Not saying that you feel that way(because I don't think you do), but surely you will admit that there is a segment of our population that never liked the fact that two African Americans lived in "their" White House. It's not wrong to bring up the race card when race is clearly still highly relevant in our society.

A very, very small segment, smaller then the left would like everyone to believe. I would say that it's about the same size as the segment of society that believes all whites are privileged, inherently evil and need to be punished.

I believe the race and now gender card have been so overused by the left to paint anyone who disagrees with them that real issues of racism and misogyny are now overlooked because the pejoratives have been so overused. You know what happened to the boy who cried wolf.

Agree. Those "hungry" kids can now go back to eating their unhealthy junk food.

I personally know two of those "hungry kids" who voted for President Elect Trump. Both of whom have very low BMI numbers, exercise daily and are very selective in their food selections but they will not be hungry. And there will be more as "hungry kids" graduate high school and register to vote, these children actually were hungry. You cannot give teenagers these few a calories and after school expect them to practice football, or soccer or basketball. They just need more calories to sustain their growing bodies and the demand put on them to excel at a sport.

I personally know two of those "hungry kids" who voted for President Elect Trump. Both of whom have very low BMI numbers, exercise daily and are very selective in their food selections but they will not be hungry. And there will be more as "hungry kids" graduate high school and register to vote, these children actually were hungry. You cannot give teenagers these few a calories and after school expect them to practice football, or soccer or basketball. They just need more calories to sustain their growing bodies and the demand put on them to excel at a sport.

Dont bring facts into this it will cause a breakdown. Body works harder, needs more fuel. Simple concept.

Quote from Mr. Obamas wife

And to try to explain how her husband gave Americans hope, she said he was like the soothing parent who didn’t overreact when a child bumps his or her head on a table.

“Barack has been that for the nation,” the first lady said.

I think the word overreact is wrong. I think he Overreact when he accused the white cop of acting stupidily and that showed what kind of character he had.

I had no hope in Michelle after her cool comments of not being proud of America till her husband won

She would be a nobody if her husband hadn't allowed her to have a platform

For once in the last 28 years I have hope. I may be proved wrong, but for now I have hope.

The GOP has their chance. Let's see how it goes. My prediction is it will get worse and violent with force as the answer to get those folks under control. Tell me when that has worked in this country. The private prisons will do great in this administration because that is how the GOP (generally) solves problems.

I will take the Dems way EVERY time when it comes to understanding and dealing with the poor. At the very least more people have a chance.

We'll see.

The evidence of the failure of liberal policies is abundant in this country. The Democratic Party has succeeded only in keeping most people poor and registering them as Democrats by convincing them that Republicans want to take what little they have.