Michelle Obama feels what having no hope feels like.

jericho

The people who feel like they have no hope now. You do know there are millions of Americans who feel like they have no hope now with Trump and his administration running the country? Can you acknowledge that? And I am not talking about myself. I'm good and will be fine and plan to enjoy the show. There are millions out there unlike me who fear Trump's time as POTUS. Do you agree or disagree?

Why would they fear Trump? He has said that he welcomes the LGBTQ, said he wants to help all people, said he wants to help rebuild the inner cities, said he wants to help all races,etc? Who are you listening too when you think Trump is against you? What has Trump said that you feel this way? Dont tell me what some news guy said. Tell me what Trump has said. I have friends who say the same thing as you said. I say to them, what did he say or do? They give me all the well his supporters punched a guy or cabinet guy is a racist, or some white supremacist is waving a Trump flag. Does any of this make him a bad guy. Has he done anything other than try to reach out to people of all colors and makes? Dont answer. I know the answer.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree. Those "hungry" kids can now go back to eating their unhealthy junk food.
It's better that they eat than throw away healthy food. The only reason that most schools comply with the dictates of the First Lady's "health" intitiative is that they cannot afford to lose the federal funding for their cafeterias. The Obama children do not eat the junk that their mother has foisted upon American public school children, nor do the children of other DC politicians who can afford to send their kids to private schools.

If you think Trump is going to bring us together I have some oceanfront property to sell you here in Danville. The "division" will get much much worse before it gets better and that has ZERO to do with the Obama Family.

His presidency is almost assuredly going to bring our divide to "unpresidented" levels. :D. I've been waiting all day to use #unpresidented .

She is vocalizing the voice of the unheard. Isn't that what Trump was doing also? Giving those who have felt ignored a voice? She's doing the same thing. She just isn't vocalizing your voice. Doesn't make it any less important than Trump vocalizing your voice. Two different conversations involving two different people.

Amen! #Preach !

Why would they fear Trump? He has said that he welcomes the LGBTQ, said he wants to help all people, said he wants to help rebuild the inner cities, said he wants to help all races,etc? Who are you listening too when you think Trump is against you? What has Trump said that you feel this way? Dont tell me what some news guy said. Tell me what Trump has said. I have friends who say the same thing as you said. I say to them, what did he say or do? They give me all the well his supporters punched a guy or cabinet guy is a racist, or some white supremacist is waving a Trump flag. Does any of this make him a bad guy. Has he done anything other than try to reach out to people of all colors and makes? Dont answer. I know the answer.

I don't believe anything Trump says and he has yet to give me any reason to believe him. I don't like 98% of his cabinet, I don't like 100% of what he stands for, he already is setting himself up to abuse his power. You honestly believe that Trump is going to rebuild inner cities? You think it is that easy that he can come in to office and undo decades of plausible deniability over the destruction of the inner cities? Better yet, you think his cabinet will allow the inner cities to rebuilt ? The only way they rebuild those inner cities is if they reap the benefits financially. You good with that?

And that is just part of it. I love Jared Kushner and that is about it from his cabinet. There isn't anyone in his cabinet that appeals to me and makes me feel like anything they do will appeal or benefit me. Aren't they anti-union? Strike two.

I don't like much about him. Period. I don't need anyone to tell me anything he has said or hasn't said. We all see his tweets and hear him say plenty. If he wants to bring the country together he has a long way to go because he has been doing a poor job of bringing the country together for the past year.

I don't believe anything Trump says and he has yet to give me any reason to believe him. I don't like 98% of his cabinet, I don't like 100% of what he stands for, he already is setting himself up to abuse his power. You honestly believe that Trump is going to rebuild inner cities? You think it is that easy that he can come in to office and undo decades of plausible deniability over the destruction of the inner cities? Better yet, you think his cabinet will allow the inner cities to rebuilt ? The only way they rebuild those inner cities is if they reap the benefits financially. You good with that?

And that is just part of it. I love Jared Kushner and that is about it from his cabinet. There isn't anyone in his cabinet that appeals to me and makes me feel like anything they do will appeal or benefit me. Aren't they anti-union? Strike two.

I don't like much about him. Period. I don't need anyone to tell me anything he has said or hasn't said. We all see his tweets and hear him say plenty. If he wants to bring the country together he has a long way to go because he has been doing a poor job of bringing the country together for the past year.

We disagree. Like with Obama I will wait and see what he does.

Good post. Nothing the man says can be believed. As he said about Carson, he's pathological. He can't be fixed, either.

She's a strong, well educated woman....to start.

Her education diploma is made from the same paper someone else has from a community college.

She only has a platform because of her husband, if not she is just another woman walking around the mall.

I'm waiting as well but I don't believe he will attempt to bring the country together and I definitely don't trust him.

This isn't directed at you Pp, just a response to the thought process. The presidents job is to run the country and not divide us. His only job is to create an equall enviornment where we can come together. That's our job. We choose to come together or not, nobody decides for us. I hope we can get past our differences to see the common ground, not politicaly but as people.