Michelle Obama feels what having no hope feels like.

jericho

Hilarious though that the biggest complainers about Michelle Obama's failed school lunches don't even eat the school lunches. You guys will complain about anything the Obamas do. School lunches??? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Hilarious.

Oh, I heard it from my kids to the point they have been packing lunches for a very long time now.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When it comes to complaining about school lunchess, the first thing that comes to mind is "First World Problem". How many children in the world would 1) be able to go to school 2) have lunch (or any meal) and 3) have lunch at school!

Maybe Michelle can go work for Trump and make lunch available to the kids in 3rd world countries.

When it comes to complaining about school lunchess, the first thing that comes to mind is "First World Problem". How many children in the world would 1) be able to go to school 2) have lunch (or any meal) and 3) have lunch at school!

Not my problem or concern. The we're still better than 3rd world debate has no bearing on the decisions that are made for our children.

Oh, I heard it from my kids to the point they have been packing lunches for a very long time now.
And packing your kids lunch is bad because why? I grew up with my parents packing my lunch everyday I was in school from 1-12th grade. I spent my own money for school pizza on Fridays in high school because my parents did not want me eating school food. Anyone who had a problem with schools having healthier lunches should have followed your lead and took the time to make their kid's lunch everyday. Saves money, it's healthier and I always appreciated the thought and care that my parents took into making me my lunch everyday.